J.C. Hassenauer, former East Ridge HS OL

hungan1

Reaction score
Undrafted OL JC Hassenauer -- The sixth man along Alabama's offensive line in 2017, Hassenauer has signed with the Atlanta Falcons.

He would have been drafted if he had been a Gopher.

He was a reserve center who saw limited action for the most part of his career - https://rolltide.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3910

Who knows if he would have been drafted had he played at MN. His exposure would have been greater. My hunch is that he would have probably made a greater difference being on a Gophers team than being a reserve at Alabama.

He played in the national championship game after the starter went down, I believe in the 2nd quarter. So, he played in an awesome comeback win for the National Championship. Maybe worth riding the pine the majority of his career?

He played in the national championship game after the starter went down, I believe in the 2nd quarter. So, he played in an awesome comeback win for the National Championship. Maybe worth riding the pine the majority of his career?

Just like Matt Leidner!!! oh wait... :(

Did he play for the Gophers? No... oh ok don't care what happens to him.

He only went to AL because of a promise he made to Randy Shaver 6+ months prior to signing day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom