D’Vion Harris commits DE

STrib: Gophers receive verbal commitment from St. Louis defensive end

D’Vion Harris, a defensive end from Lutheran North High School in St. Louis, announced via Twitter on Saturday that he has committed to the Gophers football program.

Harris, 6-3 and 225 pounds, is a three-star recruit as rated by 247Sports.com in its composite rankings. He had scholarship offers from nine other FBS programs, including Michigan, Illinois, Arizona, Florida and Louisville.

Harris’ addition gives the Gophers and coach P.J. Fleck six verbal commitments for the Class or 2019.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-receive-verbal-commitment-from-st-louis-defensive-end/481156121/

Go Gophers!!

DPO - How many times are you going to post this opinion? We get it. Do you want some congratulations or praise for thinking this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what did the most redundant poster on the board write today in another thread?

Guys - What we post on GH does not affect the team. Not sure why this has to be explained so often. We just aren't that important, sorry.

DPO - How many times are you going to post this opinion? We get it. Do you want some congratulations or praise for thinking this way?

I often find dpo overbearing, but a lot of people still say that players are ranked based on offers, which just isn't true. Those people apparently need reminders, just like the people who think rankings don't matter even though the data very clearly shows that it does.

Isnt's there a thread on offers and rankings somewhere else? If not, mods please start one.

There should be a thread for posters to insult each other, so we can get back to the topic of D'Vion Harris committing.

There should be a thread for posters to insult each other, so we can get back to the topic of D'Vion Harris committing.

That would be the longest thread in GH history.

Back to Harris. Looks like the Gophers were the last team to offer him.

I know, right? It's almost as if ratings aren't based on offers.

I know, it's so ridiculous! We all know the ratings are based off of 40 times...

(my apologies to the board) :)

Back on topic. I love the offer list and am pumped to have a commitment from this guy! Welcome to Gold Country!

Let's hope he's also as good as a recruiter as Zack...if we're going to get a big jump in "near" recruits, St. Louis is #1 on that list. Hopefully PJ will be giving him tips on firing up his talented neighbors...

Getting these type of recruits to come up for a visit increases our chances in front of pitch master PJ Fleck - the consummate salesman.

Top Bottom