Quinn to Announce Decision Live on KARE 11 May 1st

There are some really disgusting posts in this thread. Post #246 for example.

I hope Quinn is successful at Notre Dame.

Move on already. Stop letting the hate and bitterness consume you.

Worry about yourself, dude. And I thought #246 was kind of funny. As I stated prior, I need 7 to 10 more days to get over it. I'm on day 2.

Yeah this forum makes gopher fans look terrible all on its own... too often.

Seriously. Who cares? You think he's reading this? Think it would hurt his feelings?

I still don't see the problem with post 246, of all to call out, I don't think disgusting is the right word.

I still don't see the problem with post 246, of all to call out, I don't think disgusting is the right word.

Here's hoping Channel 11 covers post 246 on it's newscast tonight. That'd be the quinntessential wrap for this entire thread.

quinn·tes·sen·tial
ˌkwin(t)əˈsen(t)SHəl/Submit
adjective
representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
"he was the quintessential self absorbed guy—he wanted everything, every moment, to be about him"
synonyms: typical, prototypical, stereotypical, classic, representative, conventional;

Here's hoping Channel 11 covers post 246 on it's newscast tonight. That'd be the quinntessential wrap for this entire thread.

quinn·tes·sen·tial
ˌkwin(t)əˈsen(t)SHəl/Submit
adjective
representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
"he was the quintessential self absorbed guy—he wanted everything, every moment, to be about him"
synonyms: typical, prototypical, stereotypical, classic, representative, conventional;

I think I'll vote for "The Mighty Quinn"

"Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)" is a folk-rock song written by Bob Dylan and first recorded during The Basement Tapes sessions in 1967. The song was recorded in December 1967 and first released in January 1968 as the "Mighty Quinn" by the British band Manfred Mann and became a great success.

Did Shaver have a featured spot in his segment?

Seriously, happy to see Carroll coming to the U. Obviously a dedicated kid academically. If he plays all three years, he might have his coursework done toward a PhD.
If I were him, I'd do Carlson School Finance.

Why on earth was post 246 called out?
Had to look it up. Here it is...

Quinn
noun
/kwihn/
Definitions:
1. Someone who makes a fool out of themselves by thinking they are way more important than they really are.
Example usage: "He really made a quinn out of himself at that meeting".

2. Someone who craves attention.
Example usage: "Don't be such a quinn all the time."

Quinn
noun
/kwihn/
Definitions:
1. Someone who makes a fool out of themselves by thinking they are way more important than they really are.

And here I thought he was an Eskimo.

Quinn
noun
/kwihn/
Definitions:

No, I saw the post. It simply isn’t that big of a deal. That post isn’t mean or vulgar

Top Bottom