Quinn to Announce Decision Live on KARE 11 May 1st

I'm very torn on how to act. The mature part of me will wish him luck and good fortune, but the fan side of me is pissed. It's like dating though guys. I can be upset the smoking hot girl denied me, but I will not make a scene and look like an idiot about something I cannot control. I'd advise all of us to don't twitter storm him when he announces ND except to be respectful. If he chooses the Badgers, however, then hit him with all we got.

I'm very torn on how to act. The mature part of me will wish him luck and good fortune, but the fan side of me is pissed. It's like dating though guys. I can be upset the smoking hot girl denied me, but I will not make a scene and look like an idiot about something I cannot control. I'd advise all of us to don't twitter storm him when he announces ND except to be respectful. If he chooses the Badgers, however, then hit him with all we got.
Respectful...

People could do that or go on CNN...

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Here's a challenge for KARE. Find the top academic student in MN - and let him or her announce their college choice live on TV.

Get some kid who had a perfect score on their ACT or SAT - a future scientist or doctor - and make a big thing out of their choosing a college.

Of course, KARE would probably say that's not newsworthy.

And it's not newsworthy.

Sorry, no wishes for luck and good fortune if this is the way he decides to tell Minnesota he's leaving.

I don't care if a guy chooses to leave, but if he goes on a local news station to do so, it is pretty weak. I hope he has a little better character than that.

Go Gophers!

Hope he Surprises us and chooses MN, but if his girlfriend is going to Notre Dame he is gone!

Total classless doosh bag stuff as suspected with the ND commit.

Before tonight I genuinely wished him well, but after watching that, I hope he has an awful career at ND. I get the decision, but the way he went about it was scummy and egotistical. What a d bag

It rubbed me the wrong way. I hope he enjoys his time at Notre Dame but could care less how his career goes.

Understand choosing Notre Dame. Would understand him choosing any of the other schools as well - he has to do what he feels is the best for him. What I do not understand at all is for him and his parents argreeing for him to go on local TV in order to announce that you are going somewhere other than Minnesota. Lost some respect for him and his parents.

Scintillating TV. Every Day I Need Attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally BS idea from KARE 11. Why go a local station that only local people watch to say you are moving on.... EGO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the life of me, I don't know why anyone would do what he just did. Truly classless.

How long would he have continued listing off people that helped him get to this point if Shaver hadn't cut him off?

What a ******!

I was expecting him to do that, but even with me expecting it, I can't believe you can be that big of a !@#$%%^ to do it on live TV.

It's the Kare 11 side of things that's confusing to me. Many top in state guys have chosen Notre Dame over Minnesota. Why does this kid get free tv time to make his decision?

Why did any masochists even watch this?

Meh. Best of luck to him.

I don't think I've seen such an @#$%^!! move in a long, long time.

It’s like gathering all the girls in high school together to announce that you’re taking some chick from another school to prom.

It's the Kare 11 side of things that's confusing to me. Many top in state guys have chosen Notre Dame over Minnesota. Why does this kid get free tv time to make his decision?

Because he was the first one ________ enough to request it maybe?

Sucks he chose ND but better than trying to build a program with people who don't want to be here.

Some people like the clean, paved road

It’s like gathering all the girls in high school together to announce that you’re taking some chick from another school to prom.

Lol...true. D!ck move....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the others decided to show more class and wouldn't agree to go on?

So what is the difference between Fleck and past coaches again?

Top Bottom