2018 Minnesota Timberwolves Off-Season Thread

Butler is a top thirty player (who is top ten at playing the media) on the cusp at being a top fifty player. KAT is a top fifteen player who could be a top ten player if he decides to play defense and stops whining at the refs. If we had a stand alone POBO Butler would go and KAT would stay. (I would do Butler for Ingram and Kuzma in a milli if LA was that anxious. KAT, Ingram, Wigs, Kuzma, Taj, Ogozie, Teague, KBD, Tyus, Tolliver would be a really fun lineup.)

I'd do it (if a pick was involved as well). They already screwed up this off season by hard capping themselves for Anthony Tolliver. They are probably not expected to make the playoffs with the Lakers and Denver jumping us on paper. Get younger once again.

Butler's agent on the Joe Cowley story and no, I have no idea what Lee was really trying to say.

"When reached for comment about the Sun-Times story, Bernie Lee, Butler’s agent, sent the following message to the Pioneer Press: “We had to fly to Europe today for a charity event, so we’ve been on a plane for 14 hours so I’m playing catch up, so bare with me. But the one thing I will say is, anyone who knows Jimmy, this is Mr. Taylor, Thibs, to every player he’s ever played with, they know one thing about Jimmy… he doesn’t do passive aggressive.

“If he has something to say to someone he says it without hesitation and everyone involved knows this. So I say that to say, if he had an opinion to share about anyone or anything in particular they would know and they wouldn’t have to read about it.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/...ut-anyone-they-wouldnt-have-to-read-about-it/

Bjelica Goes to Philadelphia

Sounds like Bjelica got a much better job.

Derek Bodner:

@DerekBodnerNBA

Source confirms @JakeLFischer report that the #sixers are signing Nemanja Bjelica using the room mid-level exception.

RandBall: Bjelica is gone to the 76ers, but Tolliver is an upgrade for Wolves

Nemanja Bjelica, the intriguing forward with three-point range and a habit of missing 15-20 games per season, is done in Minnesota after three seasons.

That was pretty much settled when the Wolves withdrew their qualifying offer and let him become an unrestricted free agent, then signed Anthony Tolliver to essentially take his role. But it’s confirmed as of this morning, with Woj tweeting that Bjelica is signing a one-year deal with the 76ers.

Bjelica might have had more upside than Tolliver, having been in the league just three seasons, but he’s already 30 and probably is what he is to a certain degree. Tolliver, 33, definitely is what he is, but in terms of short-term production — two guys on one-year deals — I’m going to go ahead and say Tolliver is a slight upgrade.

Tolliver shot the three-point better and more frequently (10.4 attempts per 100 possessions to Bjelica’s 6.7) last season and has appeared in 24 more games in the last three seasons than Belly (Bjelly? Bjeli? Beli?)

It would have been nice to have both, but if I had to choose one of them on a one-year contract, it would be Tolliver even if they reportedly had to pay him a little more.

http://www.startribune.com/bjelica-...-tolliver-is-an-upgrade-for-wolves/487400631/

Howl Wolves!!

12 best unrestricted NBA free agents still available - SB Nation

Interesting that 5 of the 12 played for the Wolves at one timer another: 5. Luc Ricard Mbah a Moute, 6. Wayne Ellington, 7. Nemanja Bjelica, 8. Dante Cunningham and 11. Jamal Crawford.

They updated the story by noting that Bjelica would be signing with Philadelphia.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...-agents-still-available/ar-AAzClcW?li=BBnb7Kz

NBA's Adam Silver says travel hurdle to overhauling postseason - SF Gate

Some of the talk also involves playing a balanced season. Why that would raise air miles for all the Eastern Conference teams, Minnesota and Memphis may see their miles go down.

The NBA estimates an increase of 40,000 miles of travel in the postseason if it scrapped its current conference format and took the top 16 teams.
Calls to change the system were renewed this week when LeBron James left the Cavaliers for the Lakers. That move could create another strong Western Conference team; both the Rockets and Warriors finished above .700 last season. The only team in the Eastern Conference with a similar record in 2017-18 was the Raptors.

Commissioner Adam Silver has said ideally there would be a format allowing the two best teams to meet for the title, but he repeatedly has expressed concern about the additional travel that would be created if teams were seeded 1 to 16 in the postseason, instead of the current format in which it’s the top eight teams in each conference...

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/NBA-commissioner-Adam-Silver-overhauling-playoffs-13050016.php

Not surprisingly it would be a tough sell in the East.

Obstacle No. 1: League officials, based on a study of historical data, estimate that the change would increase the cumulative travel for the 16 playoff teams by more than 40 percent every postseason.

Obstacle No. 2: Almost every schedule-related change implemented by the league office in recent years has been motivated by a push to prioritize player health and to chip away at the various factors — too much travel, too many back-to-back games, too many unholy stretches of four games in five nights — that make the current 82-game regular-season schedule the dreaded grind that it is. Adding an estimated 40,000 miles of cumulative playoff travel to the roughly 90,000 miles last season’s 16 playoff clubs logged would work against all those measures.

And perhaps the biggest obstacle: N.B.A. Commissioner Adam Silver cannot unilaterally change the league’s playoff format or seeding procedures, even if he wanted to. League rules dictate that a two-thirds vote of N.B.A. owners would be required to approve such an overhaul.

But this debate will surely continue, because there’s no dodging the nearly two-decades-old perception that the West is deeper and tougher. It was a familiar refrain throughout the playoffs: James never would have sniffed the finals last season if his hugely flawed Cavaliers team had to get through a conference in which Minnesota needed 47 wins just to snag the No. 8 spot. (The Washington Wizards claimed the East’s final playoff slot with 43 wins.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/sports/basketball/stein-nba-playoff-seeding.html

Kings to sign Zach LaVine to offer sheet - SacBee

July 06, 2018 08:00 PM Central

Updated 12 minutes ago

The Kings plan to sign Chicago restricted free agent guard Zach LaVine a four-year, $78 million offer sheet Friday, a league source said.

The Bulls would have 48 hours to match the offer to retain LaVine.

LaVine had reached out to the Kings and visited with the front office Thursday. LaVine, who tore his left ACL in February 2017, also met with team doctors who said his knee is in good shape.

LaVine averaged 16.7 points in 24 games with the Chicago Bulls last season. He was acquired by Chicago in a 2017 draft-day trade from Minnesota.

"I'm disappointed that I had to get an offer sheet from another team," LaVine told The Undefeated. "But Sacramento stepped up and made a strong impression. It appears that Sacramento wants me more than Chicago."

The Chicago Tribune reported earlier Friday the Bulls were negotiating a multi-year deal in the $18 million per year range with LaVine.

LaVine, 23, was the 13th overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft by Minnesota. The Kings like his youth, athleticism and how he fits with their young core...

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article214471019.html#storylink=cpy

ESPN is reporting that the Bulls will match the deal to keep LaVine.

The Chicago Bulls have decided to match restricted free agent Zach LaVine's $78 million offer sheet from the Sacramento Kings, league sources told ESPN.

Chicago has 48 hours to inform Sacramento that it will match the sheet and retain LaVine, and plans to meet the deadline before Sunday, sources said.

The offer sheet includes an exhibit that protects the team financially should LaVine suffer a serious injury to his surgically repaired left knee, league sources told ESPN.

LaVine, 23, was a centerpiece of the Bulls trade with Minnesota for All-Star guard Jimmy Butler in 2016.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...avine-78-million-offer-sheet-sacramento-kings

I watched about 15 minutes of summer league ball last night and mercifully turned it off. I have been known to make snap judgements of rookies based on a few minutes of preseason action that were just a bit off, most notably Adrian Peterson can't turn the corner based on three carries in an August game, so why stop now. :) To put it kindly, the wolves/nuggets game was rather "unstructured." Our two rookies didn't look so good in that environment, at least during the part of the game that I watched. KBD looked slow and passive. Okogie turned the ball over 2-3 times was beaten on defense a couple of times, had his shot blocked twice and generally looked out of place. He will get better, but he looked really, really raw. If Thibs didn't play MGH, I don't know how Okogie sees the floor.

Another snap judgement on the soon to be 2018-19 NBA ROY!

I watched about 15 minutes of summer league ball last night and mercifully turned it off. I have been known to make snap judgements of rookies based on a few minutes of preseason action that were just a bit off, most notably Adrian Peterson can't turn the corner based on three carries in an August game, so why stop now. [emoji4] To put it kindly, the wolves/nuggets game was rather "unstructured." Our two rookies didn't look so good in that environment, at least during the part of the game that I watched. KBD looked slow and passive. Okogie turned the ball over 2-3 times was beaten on defense a couple of times, had his shot blocked twice and generally looked out of place. He will get better, but he looked really, really raw. If Thibs didn't play MGH, I don't know how Okogie sees the floor.

Another snap judgement on the soon to be 2018-19 NBA ROY!

Don’t worry about it; nobody is paying any of us for our unqualified opinions.[emoji38]

It doesn’t mean we can have and/or give them.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reusse: Say what you will, but Tom Thibodeau has Wolves on winning track

The improvement continues for the Wolves and Thibodeau. They have a star in Butler, they have a former MVP in Rose, they have young mega-talents Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, who never miss a game. They have worthy veterans Taj and Teague, and an improved Tyus ready for more playing time.

Yes, you would like to see Thibs light up his players after the occasional clunker, but he leaves that to coaches such as Mike Zimmer, Bruce Boudreau and Cheryl Reeve. He will express disappointment, but calling out a player publicly … Thibs just isn’t that kind of guy.

The Timberwolves will start training camp in late September. They won’t have the distraction of a trip to China to interrupt the preparation, as was the case last fall. That’s good, because the West is Mount Everest, and so far Thibs’ climbers have only made it to the Lhotse wall*.

*Yes. I looked that up. You can, too.

http://www.startribune.com/say-what-you-will-but-thibodeau-has-wolves-on-winning-track/487507111/

Howl Wolves!!

Reusse: Say what you will, but Tom Thibodeau has Wolves on winning track

The improvement continues for the Wolves and Thibodeau. They have a star in Butler, they have a former MVP in Rose, they have young mega-talents Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, who never miss a game. They have worthy veterans Taj and Teague, and an improved Tyus ready for more playing time.

Yes, you would like to see Thibs light up his players after the occasional clunker, but he leaves that to coaches such as Mike Zimmer, Bruce Boudreau and Cheryl Reeve. He will express disappointment, but calling out a player publicly … Thibs just isn’t that kind of guy.

The Timberwolves will start training camp in late September. They won’t have the distraction of a trip to China to interrupt the preparation, as was the case last fall. That’s good, because the West is Mount Everest, and so far Thibs’ climbers have only made it to the Lhotse wall*.

*Yes. I looked that up. You can, too.

http://www.startribune.com/say-what-you-will-but-thibodeau-has-wolves-on-winning-track/487507111/

Howl Wolves!!

Thibs gave Reusse access, which is rare, and the quid pro quo is a puff piece.
Unlike most here, I like Reusse a lot. However, this one set critical thinking aside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thibs gave Reusse access, which is rare, and the quid pro quo is a puff piece.
Unlike most here, I like Reusse a lot. However, this one set critical thinking aside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The point is - the Wolves improved last season. They won more games. And a significant number of fans want to fire the coach and re-do the roster.

If any other team in the market improved their record by a similar margin, most fans would be praising that team. The Wolves win more games, and get the opposite reaction.

Reusse is just pointing out the odd situation where the team that actually improved its record is catching the most heat.

And - being Reusse - it's his way of taking a subtle shot at all the people who are up in arms over the Wolves.

The point is - the Wolves improved last season. They won more games. And a significant number of fans want to fire the coach and re-do the roster.

If any other team in the market improved their record by a similar margin, most fans would be praising that team. The Wolves win more games, and get the opposite reaction.

Reusse is just pointing out the odd situation where the team that actually improved its record is catching the most heat.

And - being Reusse - it's his way of taking a subtle shot at all the people who are up in arms over the Wolves.

Good point, but Reusse, like quite a few people out there, only give Thibs and the Butler trade as the reasons the Wolves made such a dramatic increase in wins last season.

They forget that it was Thibs himself and his many failures the season before that led to that 31 win season allowing those 47 wins to seem amazing!

If they had kept Sam Mitchell does anybody think that Mitchell would have spent half that season trying to run the Offense thru Dunn, LaVine and Wiggins(!) while sending Rubio into the corner to shoot 3's? A guy who was the best ball handler and worst shooter on the team!

Does anybody think that if Thibs wasn't the GM the Wolves would drafted Dunn and spent millions and signed Aldrich, Hill, Rush, Cassipi and Stephenson?

Staying with the Offense, signing a guy or two who would actually contribute to the team would have added wins. How many? Who knows, but not playing Dunn alone and keeping Rubio as the distributor and not the "designated 3 shooter" alone would have made added what, 8-12 wins at the least? Now if they had signed one or two guys who actually would have contributed, you'd need to add 3-4 wins at least over an 82 game season.

So everything else being the same, instead of going 31-51 in '16, they would have ended-up with 39 to 45 wins.

That would have made this year's 47 win team seem pretty so-so. Which is why a whole lot of fans who follow the team closely are quite ambivalent to down right irritated by the past season.

Those who don't really follow the team just say:

"They sucked for 14 years and they finally made the playoffs. Thibs did a GREAT job, leave him alone!"

Nope, he swung and missed BIG TIME in his first year and did a good job by getting Butler and Gibson in his second. Who knows what his third year will bring?

Good point, but Reusse, like quite a few people out there, only give Thibs and the Butler trade as the reasons the Wolves made such a dramatic increase in wins last season.

They forget that it was Thibs himself and his many failures the season before that led to that 31 win season allowing those 47 wins to seem amazing!

If they had kept Sam Mitchell does anybody think that Mitchell would have spent half that season trying to run the Offense thru Dunn, LaVine and Wiggins(!) while sending Rubio into the corner to shoot 3's? A guy who was the best ball handler and worst shooter on the team!

Does anybody think that if Thibs wasn't the GM the Wolves would drafted Dunn and spent millions and signed Aldrich, Hill, Rush, Cassipi and Stephenson?

Staying with the Offense, signing a guy or two who would actually contribute to the team would have added wins. How many? Who knows, but not playing Dunn alone and keeping Rubio as the distributor and not the "designated 3 shooter" alone would have made added what, 8-12 wins at the least? Now if they had signed one or two guys who actually would have contributed, you'd need to add 3-4 wins at least over an 82 game season.

So everything else being the same, instead of going 31-51 in '16, they would have ended-up with 39 to 45 wins.

That would have made this year's 47 win team seem pretty so-so. Which is why a whole lot of fans who follow the team closely are quite ambivalent to down right irritated by the past season.

Those who don't really follow the team just say:

"They sucked for 14 years and they finally made the playoffs. Thibs did a GREAT job, leave him alone!"

Nope, he swung and missed BIG TIME in his first year and did a good job by getting Butler and Gibson in his second. Who knows what his third year will bring?

Great points.[emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531]

I would also add the lack of Wiggins continued development and the misuse of KAT in the playoffs.

Great points.[emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531]

I would also add the lack of Wiggins continued development and the misuse of KAT in the playoffs.

Yep.

Who might the Timberwolves sign to fill out their roster? TwinCities.com

Here's a list of possibilities to fill out the Wolves roster, courtesy of Jace Fredrich at the Pioneer Press.

Not very exciting. They don't have any money to spend so it's understandable. The fact that out of two years of signings, Thibs has only one guy, Gibson, who will contribute this year is far worse in and of itself.

"Here’s a look at who could potentially fill out Minnesota’s roster:

-Cole Aldrich: Minnesota could bring back the veteran center to resume his role as a good locker room presence, and maybe find a few more minutes for him when a matchup presents itself.

-Corey Brewer: The return of this former Timberwolves forward would add another defensive presence and give Minnesota more wing depth. Not a great 3-point shooter, Brewer’s playoff experience and locker room presence would be bonuses.

- Treveon Graham: At 6-foot-6, Graham is another long wing. He’s only 24 years old, so his best basketball is likely ahead of him. He doesn’t take a lot of 3-pointers, but he did hit the long ball at a 41-percent clip last season.

- Amile Jefferson: A 6-foot-9 power forward, Jefferson is undersized down low but is a prolific rebounder who can defend the pick and roll. Signed a two-way deal with Minnesota midway through last season after impressing in Iowa and has again looked good in Summer League action.

- Nick Young: While not considered disciplined, and certainly not known as a good defender, but could give the Wolves some needed 3-point shooting off the bench. He struggled in that role for the Warriors last season, which could push his price down into the Wolves’ range."

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/...fill-out-their-roster-here-are-a-few-options/

Charley Walters: Glen Taylor says reports of feuding Wolves are fake news

Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor has read the speculation that veteran star Jimmy Butler hasn’t been pleased with the attitudes of younger stars Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins.

Does that bother Taylor?

Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor has read the speculation that veteran star Jimmy Butler hasn’t been pleased with the attitudes of younger stars Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins.

MInnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor (Photo by David Sherman/NBAE via Getty Images)
Does that bother Taylor?

“It bothers me in the sense, as far as I know, that it’s just from some reporter out of Chicago,” he said. “I’ve talked to Jimmy’s group, and they say there’s nothing to it. Why somebody writes that, I don’t know. “I don’t get too upset about it. It’s like why do we have to talk about something like this when it’s not even relevant.”

Taylor pointed out that last season coach Tom Thibodeau’s starting lineup ranked seventh-best in the NBA in defense when compared to other teams’ starting lineups.

“Where we fell down is when we put our bench in. They were near the bottom, so that brought our average down quite a ways,” he said.

The Wolves overall actually were a better defensive team than NBA champion Golden State last season. Minnesota ranked 17th in the league, having allowed opponents an average of 107.3 points per game; the Warriors were 18th, 107.5 points per game.

“When Jimmy plays with Andrew and Karl and Taj (Gibson) and Jeff (Teague) — those five together — they are one of the better defensive teams,” Taylor said. “Now, of course, they want to be better. But it isn’t like they’re terrible when you’re seventh.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/07/14/charley-walters-glen-taylor-says-his-wolves-are-getting-along/

Howl Wolves!!

NBA Power Rankings: Where Do LA Lakers Sit After Inking LeBron James?

12. Minnesota Timberwolves

The Timberwolves finally broke out last season, earning their first playoff trip since 2004. The challenge is to keep trending up and not plateau closer to good than great.

Free agency didn't necessarily help with that. Anthony Tolliver might be a better shooter than Nemanja Bjelica, but the latter has a deeper bag of offensive tricks. Assuming Jamal Crawford is gone, the second-team offense could run through Derrick Rose. Josh Okogie's summer run hints he could have trouble holding down a rotation spot as a rookie.

Outside looking in, Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns form a strong foundation to build around. But if they aren't on the same page or lack the necessary backing, the Wolves won't be any closer to the championship picture.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial#slide4

Howl Wolves!!

This is an odd development:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Howl Wolves!!

Kawhi Leonard Going to Toronto

Looks like Ogee is gonna become a Raptors fan :D

Wonder if Leonard will actually be willing to play for the Raptors. We know he'll be willing to cash their checks...

"The San Antonio Spurs have agreed to trade Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to the Toronto Raptors for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick, league sources tell ESPN.

Toronto's first-round pick to San Antonio is a protected 1-20 selection. After one year, it becomes two second-round picks.

A trade call with the teams and the NBA league office is scheduled to begin shortly."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...re-kawhi-leonard-trade-involves-demar-derozan

Looks like Ogee is gonna become a Raptors fan :D

Wonder if Leonard will actually be willing to play for the Raptors. We know he'll be willing to cash their checks...

"The San Antonio Spurs have agreed to trade Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green to the Toronto Raptors for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick, league sources tell ESPN.

Toronto's first-round pick to San Antonio is a protected 1-20 selection. After one year, it becomes two second-round picks.

A trade call with the teams and the NBA league office is scheduled to begin shortly."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...re-kawhi-leonard-trade-involves-demar-derozan

I would hope Toronto got assurances that he'll play.

Two things:

1. If I were Spurs, I would have demanded OG Anubody.

2. I think Toronto knows they cant win with DD, so they figure if they cant keep KL, then at least they keep the cap space.

I would hope Toronto got assurances that he'll play.

Two things:

1. If I were Spurs, I would have demanded OG Anubody.

2. I think Toronto knows they cant win with DD, so they figure if they cant keep KL, then at least they keep the cap space.

1. Who knows? Maybe they did. No reason for Toronto to trade him though, particularly since Leonard could be a one year rental. Unless Toronto is gonna flip Kawhi to one of the L.A. teams. They can do that sometime in December correct?

2. Toronto knew they couldn't win the East with LeBron in Cleveland. Not sure what they're thinking now.

1. Who knows? Maybe they did. No reason for Toronto to trade him though, particularly since Leonard could be a one year rental. Unless Toronto is gonna flip Kawhi to one of the L.A. teams. They can do that sometime in December correct?

2. Toronto knew they couldn't win the East with LeBron in Cleveland. Not sure what they're thinking now.

Yes, December 15th. Wouldn't surprise me to see him in a deadline deal.

My speculation is Toronto was in the driver seat because they were willing to give up an all star. The 76ers and Lakers could only really give assets, and I dont think the Spurs wanted to rebuild.

I dont know what Toronto is thinking now, but I think the Celtics are going to be a juggernaut next year if everyone stays healthy. I think they can challenge Warriors. Good players, superstars, good role players, great coach.

Absolute home run for Toronto. Holy cow. They got rid of a bad contract with Derozan and picked up a major asset with Leonard.

Toronto can now fire up a bidding war between the Clippers and Lakers. I’d put Leonard’s chances of playing in Toronto next March/April at about 0.5%; He’ll be either moved this offseason yet or by the trade deadline. Toronto got rid of a bad contract and in return will likely net some really good young talent and a draft pick or two. Strong move for them as it sure seems they are hitting the reset button.

Ironically, on the Lakers/LeBron situation; I don’t like LeBron much, I don’t like the Lakers, but I actually like LeBron with the Lakers for some reason. I was actually kinda hoping the Lakers this offseason would pull off LeBron, Paul George, and Kahwi Leonard. I think LeBron’s logic for being in LA is about 40-50% about basketball and the rest of it his interests off the court but I think it will be good for the league for the Lakers to be relevant again.

Not sure about a bidding war in Feb. The Lakers aren't going to offer much because they know they will get him in July. The Clips won't be going anywhere. Why would they offer assets for a player they would have for two months?

Leonard will be there in March because Toronto thinks he can bring them out of the east. That's the whole reason they are doing this. It's a one year run at the finals. Green is also an important part of this deal. His defense is almost as good as Leonard's.

Why wouldn't Toronto keep Leonard for all of next year? If he's healthy, they'll likely be a 1 or a 2 seed, and have a legitimate shot at the finals.

Seems that Bjelica made the right decision in turning down that 1-year deal from Philly.

Shams Charania@ShamsCharania:

Forward Nemanja Bjelica has agreed to a three-year, $20.5M deal with the Sacramento Kings, league sources tell Yahoo. Third year will be non-guaranteed.

Top Bottom