Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Candace Owens Has Got it Going On!

This intelligent, free thinking, black woman is making waves. A must follow on Twitter. The loony left is losing their collective mind over Kanye West's support.

"Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have strapped us to our past to prevent us from our futures. And I won’t stop fighting until all black Americans see that.
    I’m not far right—I’m free." - Candice Owens

"You don't have to agree with Trump but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought." - Kanye

More about Candice: https://www.essence.com/news/candace...t-conservative
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

Rappers PDiddy and Chance also throwing a few flowers in the direction of the Donald today...

Perhaps they should all shut up and rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    I sure wouldn’t be influence by their opinion.

But agree with Les. Candice Owen, formerly a Dem until she started thinking for herself, is very intelligent and doesn’t buy into the PC, identity politics, and oppression victimology of the Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    I'd be fine with them shutting up and not rapping...

Congratulations to conservative media on helping Kanye market his upcoming album

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    This intelligent, free thinking, black woman is making waves. A must follow on Twitter. The loony left is losing their collective mind over Kanye West's support.

"Far right? Allow me to clarify: I believe the black community can do it without hand-outs. I believe the Democrats have strapped us to our past to prevent us from our futures. And I won’t stop fighting until all black Americans see that.
    I’m not far right—I’m free." - Candice Owens

"You don't have to agree with Trump but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought." - Kanye

More about Candice: https://www.essence.com/news/candace...t-conservative
    Extremely smart career move on her part, black unicorns can make millions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Extremely smart career move on her part, black unicorns can make millions.
    Dog whistle to get back/stay in line!

And if it were true, more would be doing it. The race baiters are far more wealthy and/or powerful than any non-conformists.

Defamatory excuse for those that don’t think like you.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Dog whistle to get back/stay in line!

And if it were true, more would be doing it. The race baiters are far more wealthy and/or powerful than any non-conformists.

Defamatory excuse for those that don’t think like you.
    A. People who don’t not think like me are wrong🤭
    B. I was partially joking.
    C. Nothing wrong with being a black republican.
    D. Nothing dog whistle about it; I clearly said it.
    E. Nothing wrong with supporting Trump; just acknowledge he’s a racist, liar and an idiot.

A. People who don’t not think like me are wrong🤭
    B. I was partially joking.
    C. Nothing wrong with being a black republican.
    D. Nothing dog whistle about it; I clearly said it.
    E. Nothing wrong with supporting Trump; just acknowledge he’s a racist, liar and an idiot.
    Saying “black unicorns can make millions” is saying it clearly? That would appear to me to be saying she’s abandoning her principles for money. If you said “get back in line...”, that would be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Congratulations to conservative media on helping Kanye market his upcoming album
    I'm good with that. I think Kanye & Trump are a lot alike. Filthy rich, extravagant, model chasing, genius, shameless self-promoters.

Safe to say she won't be interviewed on Rachel Maddow anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Saying “black unicorns can make millions” is saying it clearly? That would appear to me to be saying she’s abandoning her principles for money. If you said “get back in line...”, that would be clear.
    See, not so confusing. That’s absolutely what I’m saying (excluding the back in line part.)

My man, you may want to do some research on Candace Owens. You also are proving my point about the economic advantage she has of being a black unicorn.

There are a plethora of black liberals who blog, tweet or YouTube. I would argue less than .01% ever get any kind notoriety. You show me a black conservative who trashes Obama and I will show you a Fox news guest.

Where the Black Unicorn loses me is when she states her position is the right position for an entire group of people. She doesn’t like Obama? Cool, there a lot of black folks that didn’t like some of his policies are positions including me. But her position goes waaaayyyyy further than that.

She believes that any black person who sees it differently is blind, confused and are sheep.

I also find it hypocritical that a person who supposedly believes racism is no longer an issue, sued and won a lawsuit for.......racial discrimination?

Is the Democratic Party above criticism? No. Do I disagree with all of the Black Unicorns positions? No. Is it wrong for a black person to be a unicorn or Trump supporter? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, not so confusing. That’s absolutely what I’m saying (excluding the back in line part.)

My man, you may want to do some research on Candace Owens. You also are proving my point about the economic advantage she has of being a black unicorn.

There are a plethora of black liberals who blog, tweet or YouTube. I would argue less than .01% ever get any kind notoriety. You show me a black conservative who trashes Obama and I will show you a Fox news guest.

Where the Black Unicorn loses me is when she states her position is the right position for an entire group of people. She doesn’t like Obama? Cool, there a lot of black folks that didn’t like some of his policies are positions including me. But her position goes waaaayyyyy further than that.

She believes that any black person who sees it differently is blind, confused and are sheep.

I also find it hypocritical that a person who supposedly believes racism is no longer an issue, sued and won a lawsuit for.......racial discrimination?

Is the Democratic Party above criticism? No. Do I disagree with all of the Black Unicorns positions? No. Is it wrong for a black person to be a unicorn or Trump supporter? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're not thinking freely.

Don't be a sheep on the plantation, my man. The truth will set you free.
    Please consider donating to this site; especially if you are a frequent poster.

I thought Stacy's mom had it going on?