Gophers add a Home-Home with North Carolina in 2023 and 2024

The "fans" want whatever they didn't do.

Football scheduling is incredibly difficult. This is lost on the EA NCAA Football 2012 crowd.

Can you set your own season schedule on NCAA 2012? I always play the one programmed in which matches what was actually played that year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you set your own season schedule on NCAA 2012? I always play the one programmed in which matches what was actually played that year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is Highwayman Xbox or PS4?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

You know that the University has zero control over the conference schedule, right?

Thanks for enlightening me. Because they are aware years ahead of what their conference schedule will look like, maybe mix in some sort of non conference intriguing match up.

Thanks for enlightening me. Because they are aware years ahead of what their conference schedule will look like, maybe mix in some sort of non conference intriguing match up.

Most would consider a borderline top 25 Fresno St. team an intriguing nonconference matchup. Those of you who base your fanhood on who the Gophers play will likely be unhappy unless we're playing 3 helmet schools every year. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue attending the games and supporting the team regardless of who they play.

The "they" you are referring to are people that don't even work for the school anymore (Teague & Kill). Current people making those decisions are putting together a nice non-conference schedule for the future.

Also, as dpodoll68 said, Fresno St is a pretty descent opponent too. They were a good team last year. Maybe doesn't create the excitement of some other teams, but it will be a tough game.

Most would consider a borderline top 25 Fresno St. team an intriguing nonconference matchup. Those of you who base your fanhood on who the Gophers play will likely be unhappy unless we're playing 3 helmet schools every year. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue attending the games and supporting the team regardless of who they play.

How many road games will you be attending?

Top Bottom