Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    Utsby busy playing soccer when does the commitment happen?
    Has she visited anywhere yet? Most kids start taking their official visits in September. Recruiting will start heating up for everyone soon.

Per previous comments on here, she has visited Gophers many times and had done a visit to Utah and Northwestern. I am unsure if she has or plans to visit the other two on her top 5 (North Carolina and Pitt)

Last said end of July was goal for announcement, unsure if pushed back is good or bad sign for gophers and if or when the new goal to commit is.

Quote Originally Posted by bball_craz_26 View Post
    Per previous comments on here, she has visited Gophers many times and had done a visit to Utah and Northwestern. I am unsure if she has or plans to visit the other two on her top 5 (North Carolina and Pitt)

Last said end of July was goal for announcement, unsure if pushed back is good or bad sign for gophers and if or when the new goal to commit is.
    I know that was mentioned on here but July is 2 weeks of AAU for the kids and 8 days of a dead period when no visits can take place. The end of July timeline never made much sense especially if she was gonna take multiple visits.

Quote Originally Posted by whalenfan View Post
    I know that was mentioned on here but July is 2 weeks of AAU for the kids and 8 days of a dead period when no visits can take place. The end of July timeline never made much sense especially if she was gonna take multiple visits.
    The end of July referred to the end of the viewing period. She had already visited multiple places and narrowed it down to three schools: UM, Northwestern and Utah. The Pitt and North Carolina additions happened unexpectedly in July. Not sure if she has visited those two yet or when she is going to make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveOut View Post
    The end of July referred to the end of the viewing period. She had already visited multiple places and narrowed it down to three schools: UM, Northwestern and Utah. The Pitt and North Carolina additions happened unexpectedly in July. Not sure if she has visited those two yet or when she is going to make a decision.
    Thanks! I know it was mentioned she was looking to take a visit to an Ivy league school at one time as well, Was that Princeton? UNC would make alot of sense with them hiring the Princeton coach if so.

Utsby official visit to UM starts tomorrow I believe.

Gabby Elliot will be doing her official visit this weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shakenbake View Post
    Utsby official visit to UM starts tomorrow I believe.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bball_craz_26 View Post
    Gabby Elliot will be doing her official visit this weekend as well.
    There's the Detroit connection.

I hope Utsby seriously consider playing foe the home state team. It is not all bad when family can come up to watch you play.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Lock them up Utsby and Elliott! Go Gophers!

Any updates on how the weekend visit was for Utsby and Elliott?

I mean, I'm thinking yes. Seems like she's the 2020 player the Gophers should be all-in on.

Agreed. Get her signed !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whalenfan View Post
    According to ESPN, she's a 5-Star - http://www.espn.com/high-school/girl...er/_/id/235847

On HUDL - http://wwwr.hudl.com/profile/8746843/Gabby-Elliott
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    Any updates on how the weekend visit was for Utsby and Elliott?
    What are they waiting on? Sign up ladies being in Gopher Nation is a good thing!