Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting

Blog Entries

I know she is Class 2021, but will Whalen offer Paige Bueckers pal Azzi Fudd?
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

As far as I knew, she was class of 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by samloupete View Post
    Add Klarke Sconiers from Christ the King H.S. NY
    and in terms of Fudd, it was my understanding she already has a gopher offer in hand.

Correct, my mistake Sconiers is 2019

Default Izzy Fudd

Quote Originally Posted by bball_craz_26 View Post
    As far as I knew, she was class of 2019.

and in terms of Fudd, it was my understanding she already has a gopher offer in hand.
    https://www.wusa9.com/article/sports...deal/486066725

Blog Entries

Wow - She is a phenom with BB pedigree on both sides.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Fudd is the best 2021 in the country. She is being actively courted by the Gophers. She and Paige are BFFs and their families recently went on a cruise together.

with the updated 2020 ESPN Hoopgurlz top 60 rankings, gophers have offered the following

Paige Bueckers-Hopkins-6’0 Guard-ESPN Ranked #1
    Leilani Kapinus, 5-10 G, Madison Memorial HS (WI) ESPN Ranked #9
    Sasha Goforth, 6-1 SG, Fayetteville HS (AR) ESPN Ranked #21
    Angela Dugalic, 6-3 W, Maine West HS, (IL) ESPN Ranked #33
    Treasure Thompson, 6-3 C, Bolingbrook HS (IL) ESPN Ranked #44

Not sure if this is "final 20" list or just an offer list but Shelby Calhoun posted this picture. She is ranked #29 on ESPN. 5'11 Guard from Kentucky

IMG_6950.jpg

Ra'Shaya Kyle offered.

https://www.lbinsider.com/news_article/show/944812

6’6” 2020 PF Rashaya Kyle Marion HS/Always 100

In spurts, Rashaya Kyle can be downright unstoppable. She has improved her ability to get deep post position. On the catch, she makes strong moves in the post, almost always punishing her defender. She also passes out to the wing from the post very well. For her size, she moves her feet on the perimeter and defends the basket very well. Of course, I’m sure you are like, “she’s 6’6” duh!” But if you’ve been around the game long enough, it’s not a given a big is mobile enough to get to help from the weakside to do some of the things Rashaya Kyle can do. Big time prospect!

From mid-September

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...712-story.html

A little more from this summer on Douglass who's listed in some places as a 6'2" point guard:

Zion-Benton junior guard Trinity Walker discovered Douglass’ difference-making potential in a summer-league game June 19 at Stevenson. Walker drove the lane and went up for a layup, but the 6-foot-1 Douglass extended her non-dominant left arm to disrupt the play.

In one motion, Douglass blocked the shot, grabbed the rebound and started a fast break. One possession later, Douglass blocked another shot with her left hand.

Nearly an inch taller than last season, Douglass is already having a breakout summer.

“I’ve been working more on my offensive game, but my defense has gotten a lot better too,” Douglass said. “I’m getting more shots up and becoming more confident. My defense has evolved, as growing a bit since last season has probably helped me. I’m more comfortable this year.”

Lake Forest coach Kyle Wilhelm said he’s enjoyed watching Douglass develop this summer. Douglass has five offers to play basketball in college.

“She’s really been working on her strength and came into the summer a lot stronger,” Wilhelm said. “I’m looking forward to seeing her take advantage of that strength this winter. She’s finishing at the basket, posting up and all the other stuff that is clearly there.

Lauren Jensen of Lakeville North had her official visit Thursday. She is the #2 player in Minnesota in the 2020 class behind Bueckers.

38th best player in the country, 4th best post according to espn

Quote Originally Posted by FiveOut View Post
    Lauren Jensen of Lakeville North had her official visit Thursday. She is the #2 player in Minnesota in the 2020 class behind Bueckers.
    Looks like she fancies herself as a three point shooter.