2020 Recruiting

Utsby busy playing soccer when does the commitment happen?

Has she visited anywhere yet? Most kids start taking their official visits in September. Recruiting will start heating up for everyone soon.

Per previous comments on here, she has visited Gophers many times and had done a visit to Utah and Northwestern. I am unsure if she has or plans to visit the other two on her top 5 (North Carolina and Pitt)

Last said end of July was goal for announcement, unsure if pushed back is good or bad sign for gophers and if or when the new goal to commit is.

Per previous comments on here, she has visited Gophers many times and had done a visit to Utah and Northwestern. I am unsure if she has or plans to visit the other two on her top 5 (North Carolina and Pitt)

Last said end of July was goal for announcement, unsure if pushed back is good or bad sign for gophers and if or when the new goal to commit is.

I know that was mentioned on here but July is 2 weeks of AAU for the kids and 8 days of a dead period when no visits can take place. The end of July timeline never made much sense especially if she was gonna take multiple visits.

I know that was mentioned on here but July is 2 weeks of AAU for the kids and 8 days of a dead period when no visits can take place. The end of July timeline never made much sense especially if she was gonna take multiple visits.

The end of July referred to the end of the viewing period. She had already visited multiple places and narrowed it down to three schools: UM, Northwestern and Utah. The Pitt and North Carolina additions happened unexpectedly in July. Not sure if she has visited those two yet or when she is going to make a decision.

The end of July referred to the end of the viewing period. She had already visited multiple places and narrowed it down to three schools: UM, Northwestern and Utah. The Pitt and North Carolina additions happened unexpectedly in July. Not sure if she has visited those two yet or when she is going to make a decision.

Thanks! I know it was mentioned she was looking to take a visit to an Ivy league school at one time as well, Was that Princeton? UNC would make alot of sense with them hiring the Princeton coach if so.

Gabby Elliot will be doing her official visit this weekend as well.

There's the Detroit connection.

I hope Utsby seriously consider playing foe the home state team. It is not all bad when family can come up to watch you play.

Any updates on how the weekend visit was for Utsby and Elliott?

I mean, I'm thinking yes. Seems like she's the 2020 player the Gophers should be all-in on.

What are they waiting on? Sign up ladies being in Gopher Nation is a good thing!

This was Elliots 1st official visit, I'm sure she'll take at least 1 or 2 more before she decides. Sounds like Ustby has visited all or most of her schools, she should be in decision mode soon.

This was Elliots 1st official visit, I'm sure she'll take at least 1 or 2 more before she decides. Sounds like Ustby has visited all or most of her schools, she should be in decision mode soon.

Ustby has a home visit in the next few days. Could still be a couple of weeks out before we hear anything definitive.

Interesting. It was just announced that Minnesota's volleyball recruiting class for her year includes the #1 and #3 players in the country (they also have the #16 player -- it'll be the #1 class overall), both of whom play her position. If she really wants to play volleyball, it's hard to imagine that makes her want to choose Minnesota.

You never know with recruits. I remember hearing UCONN fans say that Aliyah Boston was all but committed to uconn but then she ended up signing with South Carolina. Hoping for the best, go gophers!

Destiny Pitts replied to Lauren’s tweet

“��������〽️〽️〽️〽️

I think she probably picked Arizona. Go look at Adia Barnes (Arizona head coach)’s Twitter. Comment about “today is good, but tomorrow will be better” about 3 hours ago.

I think she probably picked Arizona. Go look at Adia Barnes (Arizona head coach)’s Twitter. Comment about “today is good, but tomorrow will be better” about 3 hours ago.

Yeah, snooping around social media it sure seems like shes going to Zona.

Feeling good about ustby coming to the gophers.

That’s too bad. Local player and top 50 at that.

Barnes may have played the playing time card. Is she also going to play basketball?

Top Bottom