Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 2020 Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    UNC have been recruiting her for two years. She has expressed interest in going to a school with high academics reputation in the past.
    but she picked North Carolina. High is that a school of high academic standards? NCAA investigations come to mind.

Blog Entries

The coach that came from Princeton who recruited her is now the coach. From what I understand academic fraught or not, she wants a school with high academics. This does necessarily mean all the athletes are.

The thing is, IMHO she could have gotten the same quality education at the U.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Personally, I’d like it to be Gabby Elliott. Add her to Forward Hedman, Guard Alexia and gabby would be a wing player. All top 75 ranked players. Plus the #11 guard transfer from Syracuse will be available. Add those to Senior Pitts and Senior Hubbard sounds pretty nice.

I would also not mind Deja Kelly joining Alexia Smith in the backcourt. I would take Deja Kelley or Gabby Elliott or both since gophers have 2 available scholarships. Only downfall would be leaving only 3 available scholarships for class of 2021 unless transfers happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBall View Post
    Who is the next big commitment to the Gopher program?

When’s the last time gophers had 2 top 100 players in a recruiting class? That seems pretty good for a soon to be 2nd year head coach.

Class of 2011. Rachel Banham and Kayla Hirt were both top 100 recruits.

Quote Originally Posted by adamj95 View Post
    When’s the last time gophers had 2 top 100 players in a recruiting class? That seems pretty good for a soon to be 2nd year head coach.

Top 100 is a pretty low bar. Should be raising that bar to at least 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    Top 100 is a pretty low bar. Should be raising that bar to at least 50.
    Considering the last time 2 or more players in a recruiting class were top 100 was 8 years ago, it’s a good start.