Fran Fraschilla says "if's" happen next year for U, we could be middle of pack in BT

So you think having a recruiting turnstile that spins like an amusement park ride is a good thing? Excuse me, I have to go now my lawn.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ewert, you would agree that Coach Pitino has done a very good job with the 4 spring recruiting players that he brought in, correct? Especially if we get Crandall.

OK, Ewert isn't going to respond to my above post, which is fine. There are posters that think Pitino should be on the hot seat or even fired. I strongly disagree but I understand and respect their arguments. However, to sum up spring recruiting this year with "recruiting carousel" and giving Pitino no credit for Stull, Carr, Willis, Crandall(?) baffles me. Oh well, guess I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer, so there is that.

OK, Ewert isn't going to respond to my above post, which is fine. There are posters that think Pitino should be on the hot seat or even fired. I strongly disagree but I understand and respect their arguments. However, to sum up spring recruiting this year with "recruiting carousel" and giving Pitino no credit for Stull, Carr, Willis, Crandall(?) baffles me. Oh well, guess I've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer, so there is that.

Ewert is either a troll, or an extremely negative person who looks for any possible reason to complain. I wouldn't worry too much about what he says as he doesn't think objectively.

Ewert is either a troll, or an extremely negative person who looks for any possible reason to complain. I wouldn't worry too much about what he says as he doesn't think objectively.

Yeh, arguments can be made regarding Pitino's big ten record or some of his in game stuff, but to hammer him for spring recruiting this year is to put one's credibility at risk, I would think. Thanks.

Top Bottom