Sid: Gophers football team will not raise prices on any tickets for the 2018

BleedGopher

Reaction score

per Sid:

• The Gophers football team will not raise prices on any tickets for the 2018 season and <b>have introduced a new season-ticket zone that is priced at $249, the cheapest in the stadium. </b>They also lowered the price of their Outdoor Club season tickets, a premier location, by $300.

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-feel-confident-drafting-from-a-position-of-success/480469141/

Go Gophers!!

They did add a single $249 section. I inquired about seats there. Since I gave up my season tix of many years a few back, I had to wait until after season ticket renewals. I was offered row 32 for 2-seats.

Bottom Line: Although a nice gesture, this section will be filled by nearly all returning STHers moving seats and not bring in many new ones. Not sure what the goal was, but I suspect it will be a net-negative ($-wise) action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did add a single $249 section. I inquired about seats there. Since I gave up my season tix of many years a few back, I had to wait until after season ticket renewals. I was offered row 32 for 2-seats.

Bottom Line: Although a nice gesture, this section will be filled by nearly all returning STHers moving seats and not bring in many new ones. Not sure what the goal was, but I suspect it will be a net-negative ($-wise) action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. They need to go back to year 1 "donation" levels; and get the stadium mostly filled before raising the "donations". I dropped 2 of 4 ST few years ago when the cost vs. product got out of hand.

The outdoor club seats have been a real tough sell for years. A $300 price drop will unlikely change that.

The outdoor club seats have been a real tough sell for years. A $300 price drop will unlikely change that.

I seriously thought about moving up there from sec 140.... but the price hike to get up there is CRAZY.

Considering some people paid for their tickets back in dec... i think the no price hike is kinda / was kinda already decided.

Top Bottom