Ex-Wisconsin LB Schobert trolls Minnesota, calls TCF Wisconsin’s ‘practice facility'

He's not wrong

I have 0 issue with this

instead of whining, beat them. This streak is embarrassing

The next time someone says it's not a rivalry, you show them this. He seems to think it's a rivalry or he wouldn't have wasted his time.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that it is true. If he was a Gopher linebacker and pro-bowler doing this to Wisconsin I would certainly love it.
I work with all Badgers fans and normally the ribbing is in good fun. The problem is I am a big football fan and very competitive which makes it tough to keep losing to them.
If they sign Benhart I will be extra pissed because he is an Minnesota kid who should want to be a Gopher inherently. They sign most of their top in-state offensive linemen and so should we. I think it is the culture. Minnesota kids want to go to schools where they can win. Campus life like Iowa City and Madison are also nice environments that we have to work against.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that it is true. If he was a Gopher linebacker and pro-bowler doing this to Wisconsin I would certainly love it.
I work with all Badgers fans and normally the ribbing is in good fun. The problem is I am a big football fan and very competitive which makes it tough to keep losing to them.
If they sign Benhart I will be extra pissed because he is an Minnesota kid who should want to be a Gopher inherently. They sign most of their top in-state offensive linemen and so should we. I think it is the culture. Minnesota kids want to go to schools where they can win. Campus life like Iowa City and Madison are also nice environments that we have to work against.

Not to mention a much larger, stronger, and dedicated fan base.:mad:

Yep, the post stinks because it's true. We really need to beat them soon.

Sorry Iowa City blows. . . . . Madison is really nice however. I would take dinky town over Iowa City anytime.

He's not wrong

I have 0 issue with this

instead of whining, beat them. This streak is embarrassing

I agree, we deserve to be mocked and be made fun of. They whoop us every year and will continue to do so. We are just practice for them. Like you said 14 in a row and last year a 31 to zipp "practice". 32-12 since 1974, it is not rivalry. If people want to get upset, get some tissue and cry about it.

I agree, we deserve to be mocked and be made fun of. They whoop us every year and will continue to do so. We are just practice for them. Like you said 14 in a row and last year a 31 to zipp "practice". 32-12 since 1974, it is not rivalry. If people want to get upset, get some tissue and cry about it.[/QUOTE

499-272
Avg score:
Bucky 35.6
Goldy 19.4

Truth hurts!

With fans like this, who needs Pat? Remember, the series is now even up, so we had been taking the drunken Sconnys to the wood shed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In whose lifetime? I'm 47 and we are 15-33 against them. Expletive 15 out of 48.....that stinks!!!!

Cleveland was actually #14 in the league in total defense last year. It's their offense that killed them.

Exactly. Which is why their defense was on the field a lot. Cleveland's offense ranked second to last in the NFL last year in time of possession.

With fans like this, who needs Pat? Remember, the series is now even up, so we had been taking the drunken Sconnys to the wood shed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody has ever tweeted out congratulations on a Gopher football victory vs the Badgers.

I agree, we deserve to be mocked and be made fun of. They whoop us every year and will continue to do so. We are just practice for them. Like you said 14 in a row and last year a 31 to zipp "practice". 32-12 since 1974, it is not rivalry. If people want to get upset, get some tissue and cry about it.

This part I've never gotten. It's still a rivalry. Schobert posting about it reiterates that. Lots of rivalries are lopsided for a period of time. The Gophers once won 20 of 24 against WI.

This part I've never gotten. It's still a rivalry. Schobert posting about it reiterates that. Lots of rivalries are lopsided for a period of time. The Gophers once won 20 of 24 against WI.

Exhibit A: The University of Michigan vs Thee Ohio State University. Don't know what the overall record is and I'm too lazy to look it up. With that said, I'm guessing Buckeye fans still consider it a rivalry. Even though OSU has won a few/ several in a row.

Top Bottom