Heather Fleck Responds to Reusse's Negativity

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I remember when Pat was a good writer and there was at least some balance, that seems like a long time ago. At some point he seemed to give up and just went with the negative hot takes.

I think Phat Pat has some talent as a teller of tales, but as a human being, he was poisoned by SOucheray a long time ago into being a negative slime ball. GOOD FOR HEATHER for calling him out. What a prick to write what he did. Souch is a lient denier & as dumb as a post. I think Viking playrs gave him crap and he has held a grudge ever since. His stjupid garage logic crap has flallen to the stupidityu level of the Rookie, who is as dumb as Sooch and is his Pence. Reusse, it's time to retire, put on a bib and eat your words along with your old man's rabbit stew.

Reusse will stand by his "He's a BS'er and I know it" viewpoint. But I'm sure he's laughing it up behind the walls that he got a reaction from his wife.

I'm thinking he might amp it up a notch about how PJ's fair maiden had to come to his rescue, etc.

Reusse gets clicks, so he's happy about that, but talk about a troll job. That's exactly what Reusse has been doing since PJ has gotten here.

When Heather has been here longer she will come to realize like the rest of us. What fat pat says, doesn't matter. Go get em P J.

Just another journalist that is unhappy because modern technology has marginalized their profession.

I'd rather we call Reusse out than just rolling over and letting people be negative and toxic.

Anytime Reusse get's brought up here I get reminded that he blocks me, and I don't think I've ever posted on Twitter. I don't understand that.

Reusse's tweet was funny because it was true. Fleck brought it on himself with "Changing the Culture", Year Zero, "To Grow You Must Fail", "Row the Boat", bringing oars to spring ball, going from a 9-4 record to 5-7 & not scoring a point in the last 2 games.

Here's how you throw it in Reusse's face, win something.

Reusse's tweet was funny because it was true. Fleck brought it on himself with "Changing the Culture", Year Zero, "To Grow You Must Fail", "Row the Boat", bringing oars to spring ball, going from a 9-4 record to 5-7 & not scoring a point in the last 2 games.

The Wild not being able to score and being out classed in every way is related to PJ Fleck?

Nobody needs to prove anything to this idiot. PJ could go winless or undefeated and Reusse would be more negative than necessary.

Heather,

Your husband is cashing in at 3.5 million per year. To coach football. Not exactly the most important job in the world. It's not a popularity contest. He signed up for this. Criticism is part of the gig. Again, at 3.5 million a year.

Grow some thicker skin.

Sincerely,

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

People can rip Fleck for his football record and anything that happens on the field...I get it...

but for this tool bag to take a shot at him in the dead of the offseason in relation to the pro hockey team in town? That's just so pathetic...

Apparently slow news day and the writers do what they do best when this happens. Get negative instead of positive about something. Go Heather!!

People can rip Fleck for his football record and anything that happens on the field...I get it...

but for this tool bag to take a shot at him in the dead of the offseason in relation to the pro hockey team in town? That's just so pathetic...

PJ opened himself to it with the video trying to rally the Wild crow in the 2nd period. He's a Blackhawk fan anyway, so I would guess he was not distraught with the end result.

Well, it's a can't lose for Reusse.

Go on the offensive against a new Gopher football coach.
Chances of new Gopher football coach doing something extraordinary in first year. 0.01%.
Having it be extraordinary enough for Reusse to admit he was wrong = 0.00001%
Chances that Gopher coach could be successful over course of next 5 years = 30%
Chance that Gopher coach is successful enough while Reusse is still "working" = 10%
Chance that Gopher coach is successful enough soon enough for Reusse to admit he was wrong. 0.0001%

Heather,

Your husband is cashing in at 3.5 million per year. To coach football. Not exactly the most important job in the world. It's not a popularity contest. He signed up for this. Criticism is part of the gig. Again, at 3.5 million a year.

Grow some thicker skin.

Sincerely,

I don't think it's a case of thin-skinned as much as entertaining a real conversation on why someone feels that way.

If someone I know keeps calling me shoe-for-brains, I'm the type to ask why they feel that way.
Or I could ignore and leave them continue in their persistent game of calling me shoe-for-brains over the course of years.
Heather's ignored his trolling for 16 months now and it hasn't stopped. At some point, you may as well ask why.
If PJ's giving time and effort to the wrong charities, that would be good feedback to get back from Reusse.

PJ opened himself to it with the video trying to rally the Wild crow in the 2nd period. He's a Blackhawk fan anyway, so I would guess he was not distraught with the end result.

PJ from day one has been making an effort to connect all the sports in this town and make it a selling point on why we are a major league sports city.
Doing a little video isn't something that goes against his whole plan for marketing of the program.

I don't find that unusual.

Heather,

Grow some thicker skin.

Sincerely,

If Heather wants a fawning media, she'll need to move back to Kalamazoo. Pat is adept at poking the bear and he just got momma bear to growl.
I can see the old fart laughing as he walks away.

Reusse will stand by his "He's a BS'er and I know it" viewpoint. But I'm sure he's laughing it up behind the walls that he got a reaction from his wife.

I'm thinking he might amp it up a notch about how PJ's fair maiden had to come to his rescue, etc.

Reusse gets clicks, so he's happy about that, but talk about a troll job. That's exactly what Reusse has been doing since PJ has gotten here.

Excuse me? Try Mason, Brewster, Kill, Claeys and who knows how many before that? Did I miss anybody?

Excuse me? Try Mason, Brewster, Kill, Claeys and who knows how many before that? Did I miss anybody?

Reusse has trolled everyone other than Tom Kelly and Bud Grant since he's been here.

He's got full-court-press on PJ since he's been here. It's a pure troll job with no reasonable discussion to back it up or not valid conversation if PJ has done anything good.

I think Heather did the right thing. You leave it pass and ignore it. After a year or so, you ask why.

What I find sickening now are the people referring to Heather with phrases like "momma bear" and "Angry wife" to discount her opinion or right to have a civil discourse about why Reusse acts like this. Neither Heather nor PJ (from what we know) have done anything to hurt Pat Reusse in anyway. This is all unprovoked, so it's a logical question to ask why.

Reusse has trolled everyone other than Tom Kelly and Bud Grant since he's been here.

He's got full-court-press on PJ since he's been here. It's a pure troll job with no reasonable discussion to back it up or not valid conversation if PJ has done anything good.

I think Heather did the right thing. You leave it pass and ignore it. After a year or so, you ask why.

What I find sickening now are the people referring to Heather with phrases like "momma bear" and "Angry wife" to discount her opinion or right to have a civil discourse about why Reusse acts like this. Neither Heather nor PJ (from what we know) have done anything to hurt Pat Reusse in anyway. This is all unprovoked, so it's a logical question to ask why.

Agree. Like others have stated, it appears to speak to Pat's desperateness.

Don't feed the trolls....

Patrick’s column has changed since he quit drinking. (Isn’t there a song to that effect?). Needless to say whatever he writes, I always consider the source of the article. Proud of Heather for her come back. She wrote what most of us believe.

Top Bottom