Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Maybe we should put a call into Blake Barnett.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Per Goblirsch a QB has set a visit. Will it be door #1, 2, or, 3?
    “I mainly rely on internet accounts for my legal advice.”

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect...
    -Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Pompous Elitist View Post
    Per Goblirsch a QB has set a visit. Will it be door #1, 2, or, 3?
    Hank Bachmeier is said to be visiting tomorrow. Might be who he's referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Hank Bachmeier is said to be visiting tomorrow. Might be who he's referencing.
    I thought that he had cooled on Minnesota. Or was it the other way around?

Blog Entries

He visited MN on 9/30/2017.

MN was heavily invested on Mac Duggan.

Interest in Hank Bachmeier has been percolating like crazy. Hank is up to 19 offers. There was a point in time where I thought I had read something about Boise State being a better fit. PAC 12 schools like Cal are also after him. But, who knows?

I have to wait and see if he actually visits tomorrow. Hopefully, the fog clears soon.

The Gophers are probably looking at their Plan Bs for QBs (and OLs) about now. Maverick McIvor - now that is what I call a cool name for a QB.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    He visited MN on 9/30/2017.

MN was heavily invested on Mac Duggan.

Interest in Hank Bachmeier has been percolating like crazy. Hank is up to 19 offers. There was a point in time where I thought I had read something about Boise State being a better fit. PAC 12 schools like Cal are also after him. But, who knows?

I have to wait and see if he actually visits tomorrow. Hopefully, the fog clears soon.

The Gophers are probably looking at their Plan Bs for QBs (and OLs) about now. Maverick McIvor - now that is what I call a cool name for a QB.

So do we know if Bachmeier actually visited? No news so I assume not

Blog Entries

Who knows, this is GOpherhole. Anything is possible here.
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali