Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    There is a much bigger rift between George W Bush and Trump than W and Hillary.

The fact that Comey even considered whether Hillary would win in his decisions is a problem.
    Not as much of a problem that releasing the info days before the election and probably tipping it Trumps way. Info that didn't contain any prosecutable points?

Here's what Comey and Obama Bush said about it. Funny bugger1 didn't mention it?

"(Comey) had been widely criticized for his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, particularly the letter he sent to members of Congress just 11 days before the election that the FBI had reopened its investigation after finding additional emails. Many Democrats, including Clinton, believe that the announcement so close to the election may well have cost her the presidency.

"He held me back after one of the very last meetings I had with him, after the election, and said he didn't wanna talk to me about any particular case, 'cause he was very scrupulous about that. And he said, 'But I wanna just tell you something generally. I appointed you to be FBI director because of your integrity and your ability,'" Comey said in an exclusive interview with ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos...

"Look, he wasn't telling me, 'I agree with what you did,'" Comey said of Obama. "He wasn't telling me, 'You made the right decision.' He was telling me, 'I know where it came from. I know you're not a partisan hack. I know you're trying to do the right thing.' And it meant a lot to me." Comey said in a 2016 Capitol Hill hearing that he had been a registered Republican for most of his adult life but wasn't anymore. He said in the interview with Stephanopoulos that "I had not been a political supporter of President Obama's...

"I almost got emotional in that moment [with Obama] 'cause, again, I'd been walking around like Bruce Willis in ‘The Sixth Sense.’ And [to] have the president of the United States say, ‘I still respect you for the reasons I did originally,’ meant a lot to me," Comey said.

"I said, 'Thank you, Mr. President. It has been a nightmare … I've just tried to do the right thing.' And he said, 'I know. I know.' And then I said, 'I think my wife would kill me if I didn't take this chance to thank you, and to tell you how much I'm gonna miss you,'” Comey said.

“And also I told him that, 'I dread the next four years. But in many ways, I feel great pressure to stay to try and protect the institution I lead,'" he added."

Comey reopened the investigation because the NYPD threatened to expose their cover-up if they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Comey reopened the investigation because the NYPD threatened to expose their cover-up if they didn't.
    It sounds to me like he had the info on Oct 6th, and tried to hold off until after the election, but the NY FBI office was leaking details and it seemed inevitable that it would come out. It's all still too vague. But the narrative that just 100% makes no sense is that Comey in any way acted to help Trump. Anyone that believes that is a buffoon. It is never outright stated, it is hinted at, as Ice has done.

It sounds to me like he had the info on Oct 6th, and tried to hold off until after the election, but the NY FBI office was leaking details and it seemed inevitable that it would come out. It's all still too vague. But the narrative that just 100% makes no sense is that Comey in any way acted to help Trump. Anyone that believes that is a buffoon. It is never outright stated, it is hinted at, as Ice has done.
    It's desperate, but it's the only thing straw they have to grasp at this point. Even the most partisan see the writing on the wall now. Comey lied & leaked. McCabe lied and leaked. Stzrok lied and leaked. Page lied and leaked. We've seen the text messages. We know there's a federal prosecutor working these cases & a grand jury already empaneled. They even suspect the FBI falsified the FISA warrant application. They realize the FBI is obstructing justice by refusing to hand over all sorts of documents.

Even the most partisan understand (if unwilling to openly admit) that when the FBI Director, the Asst FBI Director and a dozen other FBI/DOJ officials are all lying under oath, leaking damaging information about Trump, getting fired, being demoted & abruptly resigning. Even those people get that those same plotters were involved in launching & steering the Mueller investigation.

The Comey reopened the Clinton scandal to help Trump narrative that was crafted for these people is nothing but a desperate diversion.

It's Breitbart & Erik Prince, Trump allies so take that into consideration, but Prince lays out the gist of why it was reopened. A lot happened this past week to support his once crazy sounding allegations.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...s-weiner-case/

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    So how come NYPD hasn't started investigation or expose major details? Afraid to get hillaried?

Gotta be a pretty hardcore partisan to think the release didn't effect the election to Trump's benefit.

Pedophile rings and government servers. That was the main reason wackos were demanding the Justice Department indict.

Some operating in the basement of a pizzeria that didn't have a basement. The other was about Clinton's use of private e-mails, something the present Administration does on a daily basis.

Yeah, a lot to see here and Prince wondered why there was "pushback" from the Justice Department on it?

He must have missed the "Justice" part...

Here are some articles at the time:

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...s-weiner-case/[/QUOTE]

"Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in ... - Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...ypd-ready-make...
    Erik Prince said that according to one of his sources, the NYPD was ready to announce "the warrants and the additional arrests they were making" in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received "huge pushback" from the Justice Department.

------------

NYPD: Hillary Clinton 'Child Sex Scandal' About To Break

yournewswire.com › News

New York Police Department (NYPD) detectives have uncovered evidence of a ‘child sex ring’ on Anthony Weiner’s laptop that they say could “put Hillary Clinton away for life“.

According to NYPD sources, files found on Weiner’s newly found laptop which he shared with his wife Huma Abedin, show evidence of a political pedophile ring operating within Washington, involving members of Congress as well as numerous top Clinton aides and insiders.

According to reports, a folder on Weiner’s laptop named “life insurance” contains explicit evidence that both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin helped run and cover-up a Washington pedophile sex ring.
    NYPD: Hillary Clinton ‘Child Sex Scandal’ About To Break. ... US 131. New York Police Department ... only discussing the FBI investigation regarding Clinton ........

NYPD: Clinton linked to CHILD SEX CRIMES! | Sonora del ...

https://sonoranorte.wordpress.com/20...pd-clinton-and...
    Nov 03, 2016 · NYPD: Clinton linked to CHILD SEX CRIMES! ... Now comes the NYPD and the Clinton’s blowing the ... and in the course of that investigation they’ve ...

Emails in Anthony Weiner Inquiry Jolt Hillary Clinton’s ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/u...illary-clinton...
    Oct 29, 2016 · The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, told Congress that the emails “appear to be pertinent” to the investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private server.

WASHINGTON — The presidential campaign was rocked on Friday after federal law enforcement officials said that emails pertinent to the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server were discovered on a computer belonging to Anthony D. Weiner, the estranged husband of a top Clinton aide.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said the emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, which law enforcement officials said was an F.B.I. investigation into illicit text messages from Mr. Weiner to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. Mr. Weiner, a former Democratic congressman from New York, is married to Huma Abedin, the top aide.

Mr. Comey's letter said that the F.B.I. would review the emails to determine if they improperly contained classified information, which is tightly controlled by the government. Senior law enforcement officials said that it was unclear if any of the emails were from Mrs. Clinton’s private server. And while Mr. Comey said in his letter that the emails “appear to be pertinent,” the F.B.I. had not yet examined them...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland12 View Post
    Gotta be a pretty hardcore partisan to think the release didn't effect the election to Trump's benefit.
    Who said it didn't have any effect?

Who said it didn't have any effect?
    Nobody. He is just twist'n and troll'n.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    So how come NYPD hasn't started investigation or expose major details? Afraid to get hillaried?
    What makes you think this isn't being investigated as we speak?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Grow some courage. What do you think about what Comey did? Was he ethical? Is he in trouble? Weigh in with your own words- don't hide behind copy and pastes of others.
    Comey's hand was forced because some in the FBI were going to leak it. The fair thing to do would have been to investigate it before disclosing, as they were doing with the Trump/Russia investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Comey's hand was forced because some in the FBI were going to leak it. The fair thing to do would have been to investigate it before disclosing, as they were doing with the Trump/Russia investigation.
    HA! So if this would have happened and Hillary got elected, what do you think would have happened with the story? We both know that it would never have gone an inch further, legally. The one thing Comey is correct about is that there would have been a great outcry that she was an illegitimate President and people would accuse the FBI of having buried it- which they did and would have continued to do- just like the deep state did with Benghazi and all of the other Obama era scandals. Congress could scream until they were blue in the face and never gotten an ounce of help.

Your underlying assumption is that poor Jim was facing this untenable situation where he had done everything right and BAD FBI leakers were blowing it for him so he had to do it. That's not quite the back story here- and you now actually KNOW that. What you are really wishing is that she would have just gotten away with it.

Thank God for the people who were willing to buck the leadership and say, enough! McCabe had sat on the Weiner laptop info for nearly a month. They investigated the laptop for a week and then washed (bleach bit?) Hillary clean. Hey, maybe the now fired McCabe should have done the investigation when it was found out. There's an idea! That way poor Hillary would have been looked into and exonerated several weeks earlier. It might be that their own corruption was what burned them....