Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’ve made a few **** lists here
    “I mainly rely on internet accounts for my legal advice.”

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect...
    -Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsmaroonandgold View Post
    Coyle definitely did a good job having a plan in place and executing it successfully. I think was Lakeville is alluding to is that Fleck was an obvious choice, so I hope Coyle didn't just say "this Fleck guy is hot right now, so let's develop a plan to sign him" and instead chose Fleck after a detailed search that involved him thoroughly getting Fleck and several other potential options.
    Exactly. It's the question of did he legitimately consider other Women's basketball coaches or did he just figure everyone would want Whalen and go after her, for example. Did he wake up and read the Strib and say "Lindsay Whalen - that's a great idea!" the day after Stollings left?

I'd be curious who is on his list for football today if he really is prepared. Not that I want to go down that road!!!!! Just curious who he's identified as potential replacements should something have to happen.