Doogie mentions former Duke guard, Greg Paulus, as potential Gopher assistant

BleedGopher

Reaction score
In his latest Scoops Podcast, Doogie mentions former Duke guard Greg Paulus as a potential assistant for the Gophers. Paulus has been an assistant with Navy, Ohio State and this past season with David Padgett at Louisville.

http://www.1500espn.com/tag/the-scoop/

Go Gophers!!

David Grace

How about David Grace from UCLA? Alford just fired him, and the guy is known as a great recruiter. The move was a major surprise supposedly. Just throwing another name out there.

How about David Grace from UCLA? Alford just fired him, and the guy is known as a great recruiter. The move was a major surprise supposedly. Just throwing another name out there.

Is Alford going Bobby Knight on his staff, or is there some "there" there? Seems really odd that an A grade recruiter gets canned. There's either something really wrong (shoe company deals?) or he really ticked Alford off or some combination.

I'm hoping for someone with a defensive background. Not sure if Jeter fits that category or not.

At this point, I think Rick should take the final assistant job. It's pretty sad he can't fill this spot.

Is Alford going Bobby Knight on his staff, or is there some "there" there? Seems really odd that an A grade recruiter gets canned. There's either something really wrong (shoe company deals?) or he really ticked Alford off or some combination.

I'm hoping for someone with a defensive background. Not sure if Jeter fits that category or not.

Jeter fits that part.

Top Bottom