Tyler Nubin Comits

Silly me, thinking I'd come to this thread and read something about our great new CB. This is a great get for us :)

Silly me, thinking I'd come to this thread and read something about our great new CB. This is a great get for us :)

Yeah, kind of sad. I agree with you. Came back to this one to learn more about our new CB. Had to scroll over the trash.

Nice addition to a position of need. Welcome!

Nubin is viewed as the top corner in the Midwest.

Thanks. Just tried that, but it doesn't seem to carry over to the original thread title.

Maybe it's a rights issue with people who have been banned off an on.

It works for me. Forget how many times I've been banned (OT board, not sports).

As inclined to be negative as gopherhole can be at times .... it seems it is inversely inclined to be positive about croots, nearly all of them are great, some might say elite.

From tweeter - @MVofBOT

Nubin is the 8th highest rated commitment since 2011, and 25th overall. This is paradoxically indicative of nothing and everything all at once.

Considering that four of the seven higher rated recruits were from the last two years, this fact is pretty significant.

Considering that four of the seven higher rated recruits were from the last two years, this fact is pretty significant.

Ratings? Whatever. This is proof you can make stats say whatever you want. Whatever. Just Win Baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ratings? Whatever. This is proof you can make stats say whatever you want. Whatever. Just Win Baby.

Does it do anything for you that all four have multiple P5 offers as well as Nubin? Given that both the online "experts" and other college coaches seem to like these players quite a bit, you'll have to admit that the quality of football players coming in are better than what we've been accustomed to no matter what we may think of the current coach.

Does it do anything for you that all four have multiple P5 offers as well as Nubin? Given that both the online "experts" and other college coaches seem to like these players quite a bit, you'll have to admit that the quality of football players coming in are better than what we've been accustomed to no matter what we may think of the current coach.

Yep. I have said repeatedly that PJ is recruiting well. He is a great recruiter. This "4 of the 7" and "since 2011" crap is just, crap. Ratings are crap. Who cares? Just win baby. Last year was a disaster. Show you can do better and I might be excited.

Yep. I have said repeatedly that PJ is recruiting well. He is a great recruiter. This "4 of the 7" and "since 2011" crap is just, crap. Ratings are crap. Who cares? Just win baby. Last year was a disaster. Show you can do better and I might be excited.

I agree and was just making a point that the Nubin commit and the players that have been added to the team recently are indicative of an upgrade in quality. Time will tell if it translates to results like wisconsin or like Nebraska.

How can you know that PJ is recruiting well if ratings are crap?

How can you know that PJ is recruiting well if ratings are crap?

Didn't you put me on ignore, coach?

3 responses in 2 days. You are a fraud.

I agree and was just making a point that the Nubin commit and the players that have been added to the team recently are indicative of an upgrade in quality. Time will tell if it translates to results like wisconsin or like Nebraska.

This should be self-evident, but apparently it isn't to some. We all know the end game is winning. Recruiting is a key piece of the process that will give us the best chance.

Just look at this list of our all-time top recruits: https://247sports.com/college/minnesota/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits

PJ has been here for 16 months, and he has landed 6 of the top 25 recruits in the modern recruiting era since 2003.

PJ has been here for 16 months, and he has landed 6 of the top 25 recruits in the modern recruiting era since 2003.

That list of top recruits is your argument/proof? Is this a joke? Did you look at the list before posting? Ratings are crap.

Man, I wish you would see this response - but you put me on ignore. Fraud.

That list of top recruits is your argument/proof? Is this a joke? Did you look at the list before posting? Ratings are crap.

Lol... you have so many people who have put you on ignore you have me confused with someone else...

The list is proof of the level of recruits he’s pulling in.

Let me slow down for you so you can understand. Recruiting rankings don’t guarantee that a player will be good in college. But teams with high composite rankings tend to outperform. Let us know if you’re still confused.

I really like this commit and hope that he will be special. It would be sure nice if the mods would stop the pissing matches that break out all the time (usually the same people) that tend to ruin the threads. More talent and depth in the secondary is always nice.

Lol... you have so many people who have put you on ignore you have me confused with someone else...

So. Ow you didn't claim to GWG that put me on ignore? LOL back at you Coach. What. A. Fraud.

The list is proof of the level of recruits he’s pulling in.

Let me slow down for you so you can understand. Recruiting rankings don’t guarantee that a player will be good in college. But teams with high composite rankings tend to outperform. Let us know if you’re still confused.

1-6 on that list shows 1 impact player. At what point does it prove something?

This should be self-evident, but apparently it isn't to some. We all know the end game is winning. Recruiting is a key piece of the process that will give us the best chance.

Just look at this list of our all-time top recruits: https://247sports.com/college/minnesota/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits

Brewster had 13, so Fleck is on a similar pace.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom