Tyler Nubin Comits

crap, I can't even spell write.

Mods, can you fix the title?

Great get. I’d compare this quality of recruit to Elijah Teague from last years class in terms of offer list and position ranking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article says Nubin is the second highest rated defensive recruit since 2010.

Nice offer list. It's fun stealing players out of other Big Ten team's backyards.

Great get, could be a guy that gets moved up to a 4 star. Good vibes. Positivity.

From tweeter - @MVofBOT

Nubin is the 8th highest rated commitment since 2011, and 25th overall. This is paradoxically indicative of nothing and everything all at once.

From tweeter - @MVofBOT

Nubin is the 8th highest rated commitment since 2011, and 25th overall. This is paradoxically indicative of nothing and everything all at once.

How about since 2000?

PJ's shooting higher and that's why we have less commits so far

I wouldn't even say that we have less commits. 5 is probably average or even slightly above average for this time of year. I remember one year when Bronson Dovich was the first commit in May.

PJ's shooting higher and that's why we have less commits so far

I agree with you that PJ is probably shooting higher than Kill/Claeys, but they just had a very different approach to recruiting. Time will tell which works better at Minnesota.

Or perhaps fewer commits - for those of us who speak English.

I'm old enough to remember when dpodoll68 was too busy Photoshopping pictures of high school kids in Gopher uniforms to notice such travesties! LOL

I'm old enough to remember when dpodoll68 was too busy Photoshopping pictures of high school kids in Gopher uniforms to notice such travesties! LOL

Or making an unexpected trip to the airport. Still one of the best moments ever on gopherhole.

Great get here. Big CB, lots of good offers.

You can fix title by editing your original post and click on Go Advanced.

Thanks. Just tried that, but it doesn't seem to carry over to the original thread title.

Maybe it's a rights issue with people who have been banned off an on.

Top Bottom