Who was 1st QB chosen

Rog

Reaction score
A little insight on who (at least) the players think the #1 QB will be.

No insight, just a thought. Since the QBs seem to be a virtual tie at this point and we don't really know if the coaches or the captains had final say in the draft (PJ may have controlled it from the "outside"). There may have been more impact from a personality standpoint than talent. Chemistry.

It's doubtful that players have taken any sides, at least outwardly. Some may be better friends with one QB over another, but at this moment everyone is waiting on Coach PJ to make that call.

I would thing Morgan would have been the first just because he knows the system the best.

Who knows what draft rules were in place however to keep things fair and even. There may have been rules about drafting certain positions in specific rounds or not to draft more than X at a position, etc.

It really doesn't appear that Morgan was taken first.

We honestly won't know unless the release video of the draft. We know Maroon went first, but that's it. We don't know if there were any rules, or what priorities each team had. The players have been listed alphabetically on the position rosters Coach Fleck has been posting, so no information there either. All we have is pure speculation.

Armstrong would have be our best. Sorry

Is there another thread you can post this on? You've already hit 2 of them. Sorry things didn't work out to come here for your son. However, I think everyone wishes nothing but the best for him.

Is there another thread you can post this on? You've already hit 2 of them. Sorry things didn't work out to come here for your son. However, I think everyone wishes nothing but the best for him.

This! If you look at newgophers post history it is solely about Armstrong. Looks like an ex whose bitter their old partner moved on to other things and keeps checking in to see how they are doing.

Top Bottom