Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I donít disagree but if thatís what happened, itís certainly not a disinterested justice dept or justice at all. Not that trump opponents care but it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I liken it to a cop sitting in Dunkin Donuts eating. Itís perfectly legal but probably a bad idea to call him a fat ass and tell him heís bad at his job. Thereís a pretty good chance heís going to detain you and run your id. You better be perfectly clean when he does. If not, nobody is going to feel sorry for you if you get carted off to jail for an old parking ticket.

Donaldís $hit will be far worse than a parking ticket. Dude is way shady.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    He's closer to winning that fight than you may think..... time will tell. But we have all heard what Trump couldn't do a lot of times. Like win the election for starters.
    You idiots canít help him now. He $hit on the hand that fed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I don’t disagree but if that’s what happened, it’s certainly not a disinterested justice dept or justice at all. Not that trump opponents care but it matters.

Exactly in what way is picking apart a crime organization not "justice"?

He's closer to winning that fight than you may think..... time will tell. But we have all heard what Trump couldn't do a lot of times. Like win the election for starters.
    So you're thinking there is no contingency plan to bring justice to the crime boss if he tries, again, to obstruct it? Do you honestly think there is no backup plan, or that Mueller or others (for example, state prosecutors against the various crimes committed in various states) would not continue the various investigations into The Family? Please. I'm suspecting Mueller is hoping the Crime Boss tries to shut him down, that would just add to the list of charges and ice his case. I notice Rosenstein is waving around his cahonas too, if he's readily signing off on parsing off new cases to, i.e., other organizations beyond the Special Counsel; knowing his job is directly in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    So you're thinking there is no contingency plan to bring justice to the crime boss if he tries, again, to obstruct it? Do you honestly think there is no backup plan, or that Mueller or others (for example, state prosecutors against the various crimes committed in various states) would not continue the various investigations into The Family? Please. I'm suspecting Mueller is hoping the Crime Boss tries to shut him down, that would just add to the list of charges and ice his case. I notice Rosenstein is waving around his cahonas too, if he's readily signing off on parsing off new cases to, i.e., other organizations beyond the Special Counsel; knowing his job is directly in jeopardy.
    Who said Trump is going to shut Mueller down? Not me. There are other ways that this will be won. But let me give you a pat on the head. Good boy! You have read up on today's talking points!

Who said Trump is going to shut Mueller down? Not me. There are other ways that this will be won. But let me give you a pat on the head. Good boy! You have read up on today's talking points!
    You donít get it do you?

? Beeg, if you stopped posting nonsense, would you be able to post?

Blog Entries

Thank you Dr Fraudy.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Thank you Dr Fraudy.
    Speaking of frauds, will you use the money you are skimming from the skool to cover your travel expenses when you visit your Trumpies in jail? Itís going to get expensive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andrew McCarthy has been cited several times here when he was skeptical of the Russia investigation:

No reason for Trump to bother firing Mueller (or Rosenstein) at this point. I think he's pretty much done and the Cohen raid is one of the final moves.

I think Andy McCarthy is probably on to something:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...-de-mini-mess/

I find it hard to believe there is not going to be a trove of shady stuff uncovered in the Cohen raid. And if the re-newed look at Cohen visiting Prague comes to fruition (see link below), this could lead to impeachment if the Dem's take the House. And if it's really damning, the R's will do it, as well.
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

Having said that, if Trump comes out of Mueller's probe basically scathed free, he wins a second term.

I also predict that the full IG report (supposedly an ETA of a few weeks) is going to bring A LOT of pain to members of the Obama administration. The mini IG report on McCabe has had more nuggets than first reported as folks have dug through it. For those really interested, this 70+ tweet string digs deep:
    https://twitter.com/NameRedacted7/st...70434841235456

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    No reason for Trump to bother firing Mueller (or Rosenstein) at this point. I think he's pretty much done and the Cohen raid is one of the final moves.

I think Andy McCarthy is probably on to something:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...-de-mini-mess/

I find it hard to believe there is not going to be a trove of shady stuff uncovered in the Cohen raid. And if the re-newed look at Cohen visiting Prague comes to fruition (see link below), this could lead to impeachment if the Dem's take the House. And if it's really damning, the R's will do it, as well.
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html

Having said that, if Trump comes out of Mueller's probe basically scathed free, he wins a second term.

I also predict that the full IG report (supposedly an ETA of a few weeks) is going to bring A LOT of pain to members of the Obama administration. The mini IG report on McCabe has had more nuggets than first reported as folks have dug through it. For those really interested, this 70+ tweet string digs deep:
    https://twitter.com/NameRedacted7/st...70434841235456
    In the end the whole Mueller investigation will have been built on manufactured information- the FBI and CIA in cooperation with the DNC. It is doubtful that the DNC even got hacked in the first place. Then the FBI inexplicably took the word of Crowdstrike. Where did the chief risk officer for Crowdstrike end up? In the Obama cabinet. Lynch was willing to threaten the NYPD with the Eric Garner case to stop them from going hard after Clinton. It's a mess. I don't know how the FBI ever recovers.

It's a mess. I don't know how the FBI ever recovers.
    I guess the only solution is for you fiscal conservatives to start another behemoth agency. You can use the template you perfected in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    I guess the only solution is for you fiscal conservatives to start another behemoth agency. You can use the template you perfected in 2002.
    Truly, Bush failed to see that the next President might be the enemy within. Homeland security didn't do this, but you are right about this- we can do with less than 17 agencies .

In the end the whole Mueller investigation will have been built on manufactured information- the FBI and CIA in cooperation with the DNC. It is doubtful that the DNC even got hacked in the first place. Then the FBI inexplicably took the word of Crowdstrike. Where did the chief risk officer for Crowdstrike end up? In the Obama cabinet. Lynch was willing to threaten the NYPD with the Eric Garner case to stop them from going hard after Clinton. It's a mess. I don't know how the FBI ever recovers.
    For the non-progressives on here, have any of you guys been listening to Dan Bongino's podcast? The last few days have been very intriguing. If what he is alleging is true, that would be unreal. I'm cautious on his overall premise. I don't feel like opening this can of worms to stir up all those on the left. If you've been listening, you know what I'm talking about.