Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    Oh gee has the ability to make choices. As he has told us his choices. Clearly.

Now deuce is protecting lil gee. How nice.

The choices one makes says a lot deuce. Oh gee has made a the choices and is obviously very proud of said choices.

Until he wants to 1 80.

You and oh gee are truly a pair to behold.
    If you want to rip Ogee, be my guest. I donít think youíre wrong. Iím not even sure heíd argue with you. The system is corrupt. If ogee didnít take advantage of that fact someone else would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    If you want to rip Ogee, be my guest. I donít think youíre wrong. Iím not even sure heíd argue with you. The system is corrupt. If ogee didnít take advantage of that fact someone else would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It appears that makes it acceptable in deuce world. #ethics

It appears that makes it acceptable in deuce world. #ethics
    Is he lying? Failing to deliver on commitments? Or is he just doing the same thing everyone else is doing? It's hard for me to single him out, so I'll let you claim the moral high ground Burner.

Is he lying? Failing to deliver on commitments? Or is he just doing the same thing everyone else is doing? It's hard for me to single him out, so I'll let you claim the moral high ground Burner.
    Principles.

Ethics.

Deuce void of either. Protecting and making excuses for oh gee.
    #hatefacts

Principles.

Ethics.

#hatefacts
    I'm not protecting him. Rip away.

Principles.

Ethics.

#hatefacts
    Principles and ethics?! Why on earth would I need either of those???

Let's be honest, at the end of the day my primary responsibility is to keep my employees working. Period. That's about all I care about.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    Principles and ethics?! Why on earth would I need either of those???

Let's be honest, at the end of the day my primary responsibility is to keep my employees working. Period. That's about all I care about.
    Be proud oh gee!!!

You are fing the govt - the citizens - the taxpayers.

Bravo!!!

8. Default

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Are you for real?

There seriously has to be an army of angry Libs hunting through 3-4 decades of Trump quotes and soundbites trying to find every minuscule inconsistency he has ever uttered. Good stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    Are you for real?

There seriously has to be an army of angry Libs hunting through 3-4 decades of Trump quotes and soundbites trying to find every minuscule inconsistency he has ever uttered. Good stuff!!
    Uh, just FYI, most people that were paying attention remember these things quite clearly. This seems obscure to you?

11. Default

Are you for real?

3-4 decades? Miniscule inconsistency? He said it while running for president and accusing his opponent of a crime. Not exactly obscure.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-cohen-filing

12. Default

Are you for real?

He contradicts something he's said or tweeted almost every day. I'm surprised the progs have the energy to stay outraged about it, but the inconsistencies are large and regular.

13. Default

He contradicts something he's said or tweeted almost every day. I'm surprised the progs have the energy to stay outraged about it, but the inconsistencies are large and regular.
    Your consistent purposeful mischaracterization of the reaction is noted. Again.

14. Default

It's not about Trump's inconsistencies. It's about the Trumpists who worship him as Dear Leader and adopt every one of his views, even as those views are poorly defined, poorly expressed, and change continually.

BTW, I got that tweet from THe HIll:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...r-cohen-filing

EDIT: And if you needed further proof that Trump's communication approach is problematic:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f99b3c5d7bf9

Sometimes, those comments become part of the legal process on a remarkably expedited timeline, such as how Trump’s comments during an interview on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends” made its way into a legal filing by the U.S. Attorney’s Office from the Southern District of New York in less than three hours.
    This doesn’t have to do with me,” Trump said. “Michael is a businessman. He’s got a business. He also practices law. I would say probably the big thing is his business and they’re looking at something having to do with his business. I can tell you he’s a good guy.” Downplaying Cohen’s role, Trump noted that he had “so many attorneys, you wouldn’t even believe it.”

“How much of your legal work was handled by Michael Cohen?” host Steve Doocy asked.

“Well, as a percentage of my overall legal work, a tiny, tiny little fraction,” Trump replied.

That claim didn’t help Cohen.

As we’ve reported, Cohen’s legal team has been fighting in federal court to try to control how his files are reviewed to protect the confidentiality he had with his legal clients. Because he is an attorney, the search of Cohen’s home and office earlier this month necessitated a special set of precautions by FBI investigators, including additional levels of sign-off and the use of a special team to ensure that any potentially attorney-client privileged material wasn’t viewed by the team trying to build a case against Cohen.
    YOu might dismiss that as not important to Trump because he's really only hanging Cohen out to dry, as he does with everyone he knows when it becomes convenient. But:

While it’s not immediately obvious here, Trump’s claim also includes the defense offered by his own legal team during the court fight. His attorney had argued that only Trump was positioned to review Cohen’s documents to determine what was privileged. Trump’s dismissal of how much Cohen did for him suggests that there wasn’t much for Trump to review anyway. (Judge Kimba Wood had seemed skeptical that Trump would have a lot of time to review documents, given his current position.)
    Last edited by justthefacts; Today at 11:59 AM.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    It's about the Trumpists who worship him as Dear Leader and adopt every one of his views, even as those views are poorly defined, poorly expressed, and change continually.
    This is true with every major political figure and you aren't going to change it.

To your last point, I don't get it. A tiny portion of Trump's total legal work could still be a heck of a lot for one attorney.
    Last edited by Section2; Today at 12:03 PM.