• Monday

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Later than that

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
One thing Coyle has been good at here is not letting an open position sit too long.

I predict there will be a new coach in less than a week, and it will be a quality coach.

I don't care how long it takes if we can get a good coach to take over. There's no reason that this program can't be in the top 25 and NCAA tournament each year.

Coyle probably starting the search or gathering names and interest late last week when stollings informed she was interviewing. my guess is this week will be narrowing down a top 3/5. interview those end of week/weekend. make the pick and announce early/mid next week.

my top 5 hopefuls

1. Niele Ivey
2. Jen Razzotti
3. Lacey Goldwire
4. Marissa Mosley
5. Nell Fortner

I'm in no way in favor of Aaron Johnston. He may recruit MN but he doesn't get elite MN talent. he will leave us hanging. let him stay at SDSU.

I picked “Firday” because the fun spelling, but they can take as long as they like if they score Ivey.

If you guys don’t think Ivey is realistic, what do you think of that CMU coach?

Before I'd bring Sue Guevara back to the B1G I'd bring back Felishia Legette-Jack. And I wouldn't bring back Legette-Jack. If I was hiring a coach from the MAC it would be Megan Duffy.

She got far with little talent this year.

The problem with hiring a mid-major coach, they seem to keep on recruiting mid-major level talent.

How important is it that new coach is a female ? Does the fact that both volleyball and hockey coaches are men make a female BB coach more likely ?

I picked “Firday” because the fun spelling, but they can take as long as they like if they score Ivey.

She's 63 so I wouldn't go that route. I'm all for Ivey or stealing Amy Williams from Nebraska. Or Bradbury if Coyle hires a male.

Wow, 360 viewers lurking the women’s forum....

Don't mess this up. We have the chance to turn the program around with a good hire.

She's 63 so I wouldn't go that route. I'm all for Ivey or stealing Amy Williams from Nebraska. Or Bradbury if Coyle hires a male.

Amy Williams graduated and played four years at Nebraska, so I doubt she is looking to leave Lincoln.

Haven’t found a peep on Twitter or the Gopher sure about the awkward banquet. Anyone go?

No one picked Thursday as of this post!

Go Coyle!!

Top Bottom