Ranked: 33 Best College Football Head Coaches

60's Guy

Reaction score
http://newarena.com/ncaaf/ranked-the-33-best-college-football-head-coaches/23/?amxt=fbdt_svrnVE

Couple things to start: Sorry if I missed this being posted...it is from January, but I just got suckered into clicking on it now. 9 Big Ten Coaches (by my count from memory) are in the top 33. I'll save you the time of doing them all:
#10 Malzahn Auburn
#9 Patterson TCU
#8 Shaw Stanford
#7 Jimbo Fisher Texas A&M
#6 Chris Petersen Washington
#5 Jim Harbaugh Michigan
#4 Chip Kelly UCLA
#3 Dabo Swinney Clemson
#2 Urban Meyer Ohio St
#1 Nick Saban Alabama

I will say this too, according to this ranking Mark Coyle lied to us. But maybe not, it was year zero and PJ got an extension because we have had so many head coaches, so hopefully year one shows out for Gopher fans.
2020 will be here before we know it and PJ is back on the list. Go Gophers.

http://newarena.com/ncaaf/ranked-the-33-best-college-football-head-coaches/23/?amxt=fbdt_svrnVE

Couple things to start: Sorry if I missed this being posted...it is from January, but I just got suckered into clicking on it now. 9 Big Ten Coaches (by my count from memory) are in the top 33. I'll save you the time of doing them all:
#10 Malzahn Auburn
#9 Patterson TCU
#8 Shaw Stanford
#7 Jimbo Fisher Texas A&M
#6 Chris Petersen Washington
#5 Jim Harbaugh Michigan
#4 Chip Kelly UCLA
#3 Dabo Swinney Clemson
#2 Urban Meyer Ohio St
#1 Nick Saban Alabama

I will say this too, according to this ranking Mark Coyle lied to us. But maybe not, it was year zero and PJ got an extension because we have had so many head coaches, so hopefully year one shows out for Gopher fans.
2020 will be here before we know it and PJ is back on the list. Go Gophers.

Wouldn't he actually have to know the difference for it to be a lie?

Harbaugh has never finished better than 3rd in his own division.

Top Bottom