Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    You might even say, he is potentially better than some of the guys in the TE room who are getting scholarships ....
    Yep, you can definitely make that argument.


  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,563
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It looks like "Maroon Shirts" Peter Udoibok and Tyler Cooper will be PWOs for 2019 and will count against the 2020 scholarship next year. I don't quite know how this works.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New River, AZ
    Posts
    5,502

    Default

    Here's the funniest part about these threads:

    1) GOD, what about scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    2) GOD, what about future scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    3) GOD, what about eligibility and grey, red, blue, green shirts!!!??

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    4) GOD, what about position numbers, too many, too few, scholarships vs. walk-ons vs. preferred walk-ons vd. NDSU signees!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    5) GOD, we don't have enough QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, S, K, P!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

























    Same crises. Different year. Worked out. The future is bright. Embrace it.
    Gopher football fan since 1924. DNA-wise.

  4. #79

    Default

    People in Arizona need to just piss off and go pluck cactus needles out of their dog’s butts, or whatever it is they do down there.

    Let actual Minnesotans worry about Minnesota stuff.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    Here's the funniest part about these threads:

    1) GOD, what about scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    2) GOD, what about future scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    3) GOD, what about eligibility and grey, red, blue, green shirts!!!??

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    4) GOD, what about position numbers, too many, too few, scholarships vs. walk-ons vs. preferred walk-ons vd. NDSU signees!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    5) GOD, we don't have enough QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, S, K, P!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

























    Same crises. Different year. Worked out. The future is bright. Embrace it.
    I have to agree. Our job as fans is to buy season tickets, hotdogs and brats (hopefully they have enough onions this year) cheer loud and support the team.

  6. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
    Here's the funniest part about these threads:

    1) GOD, what about scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    2) GOD, what about future scholarship numbers!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    3) GOD, what about eligibility and grey, red, blue, green shirts!!!??

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    4) GOD, what about position numbers, too many, too few, scholarships vs. walk-ons vs. preferred walk-ons vd. NDSU signees!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

    5) GOD, we don't have enough QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, CB, S, K, P!!!???

    Staff has it figured out. It's their job.

























    Same crises. Different year. Worked out. The future is bright. Embrace it.
    You forgot Paisley.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Northern San Diego county
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    People in Arizona need to just piss off and go pluck cactus needles out of their dog’s butts, or whatever it is they do down there.

    Let actual Minnesotans worry about Minnesota stuff.
    Dear *******_4life, Chill out. Shouldn't be hard this weekend.

    Suggest looking into a nice course in "Minnesota Nice". Then possibly the "How to speak Minnesotan" brush-up seminar. If all that fails to correct your social and interactional deficits perhaps reflect upon your mother's admonitions. Finally, forget about ever working for the MN bureau of tourism!

    Some advice from a former Gopher alum (degrees from MSP & STP campuses) and MN taxpayer now retired and trying to bring culture to the Wild West.

  8. #83

    Default

    i do say there are going to be players leaving and as stated the coaching staff has a handle on it, its their jobs

    but loading up as many players in the last two years and expecting the same number of players each year going forward means upper classmen are going to have to leave to make room, its a numbers game and while the coaching staff knows more about the numbers, we as fans are going to be surprised at the players leaving that have more potential than we have had play in the past 15 years.

    each class has got to be better than the previous or players leaving will be better than ones filling in the depth.

  9. #84

    Default


    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGopher View Post

    Beat me to it! You don't want to doubt the genetics of a Winfield!

    Sr. wearing the Ohio State t shirt.

  11. #86

    Default

    ......... how many WR will he be bench pressing in coverage??

  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    ......... how many WR will he be bench pressing in coverage??
    You use the same muscles to wrap up and tackle that you use when you bench.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Tea, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,222
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    ......... how many WR will he be bench pressing in coverage??
    Being a $hithead like usual.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    ......... how many WR will he be bench pressing in coverage??
    More than you for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •