Jamir Harris Transferring

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Minnesota_people

Plenty of noteworthy people from past and present above. In anything but sports or entertainment, it generally takes time to build your career to the point that you have a Wikipedia page, so I presume many people that are graduates within the last 20 years will be added to that list.

I’m sorry for whatever the U did to you, but at the very least could you refrain from posting this nonsense on our recruiting boards? Unless you like to be a self-fulfilling prophecy (I’m guessing this is a bit and you’re really a Badger fan).

Do you understand the difference between famous and infamous? Stumpf went from being famous because if his rise at WF. He became infamous because if the massive fraud that occurred while he was CEO.

You didn't say famous, you said successful - and repeated it several times. Most anyone would deem attaining a net worth of $200M and staying out of jail to be a successful life.

GH please start a different board where people can argue and compare the U to every other University, category by category so I don’t have to keep seeing these ridiculous arguments.

GH please start a different board where people can argue and compare the U to every other University, category by category so I don’t have to keep seeing these ridiculous arguments.

I agree, gets unreadable at times. Ban a few posters and it would solve the problem.

Top Bottom