Who do you THINK will win the Final Four?

Who do you THINK will win the Final Four?

• Villanova

Votes: 39 76.5%
  • Kansas

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Loyola-Chicago

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Villanova. They have the ability to play any style and are defensively sound.

Villanova, I think they're the best team in America and if they're dialed in no one can beat them. Loyola is a good story, Michigan has run a hot streak and some luck, Kansas is talented but potentially inconsistent.

Though they have to go through Nova, I'm surprised KU only has 1 vote. They have looked really good.

Though they have to go through Nova, I'm surprised KU only has 1 vote. They have looked really good.
Hmmm...define "really good."
I think they had an easy route and they rely on bulldozing opponents with athleticism. It's not my version of looking really good, but perhaps I just need convincing.

Hmmm...define "really good."
I think they had an easy route and they rely on bulldozing opponents with athleticism. It's not my version of looking really good, but perhaps I just need convincing.

Easy route? They have the best win of any of the four remaining teams.

Easy route? They have the best win of any of the four remaining teams.
Beating a Duke team that couldn't play man defense isn't my version of a good win. Just bulldoze...It's not my idea of good basketball despite teams like UNC winning championships via that method.

Interesting results. I really didn't expect them to be so lopsided.

Maybe we need a third poll: In ten years, who will be in the record books as the winner of the Final Four?

Beating a Duke team that couldn't play man defense isn't my version of a good win. Just bulldoze...It's not my idea of good basketball despite teams like UNC winning championships via that method.

Not liking the style doesn't mean it was an easy win. Who in the Final Four has a better win?

Not liking the style doesn't mean it was an easy win. Who in the Final Four has a better win?
It depends on how you define better. It seems that you may be defining it by ranked opponent.
In the end we will find out over the course of the next two games whether bulldozer basketball beats techically fundamental basketball. It's one reason I love March Madness.

Honestly think at this point any of the 4 could probably win it but Nova has looked like the best all around team. That said I may be biased because I picked them to win it in my bracket so who knows :)

Top Bottom