Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Kansas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Loyola-Chicago

Votes: 38 56.7%

• Total voters

Michigan. It gives the B1G a needed boost.

Michigan. It gives the B1G a needed boost.

Agreed. In addition, the bracket group I am in allows two brackets. My Arizona bracket went down in flames early, and I am the highest remaining participant with Michigan as the winner in my second bracket.

Michigan - big ten. Then Loyola.

Great to see no ACC! Feel kind of sorry for them though, the ACC was shortchanged having only nine teams in the field.

I took Loyola just because of the Cinderella part. But I really don't hate any one of the four so would be happy no matter what. I used to be a huge fan of Kansas way back in the Jeff Boschee and Kirk Hinrich days.

It's funny when it comes to Michigan, I really dislike them in football, but don't mind them in basketball. Probably has something to do with liking John Beilein.

I think Loyola is the easy underdog choice, and that's what I went with. I could be happy seeing Villanova win again. Michigan I'm iffy on, because John Beilein seems like a good, likable coach, and it would sort of be nice to see the Big Ten get the national championship monkey off its back. But then I remember a bunch of Michigan fans online being really butthurt about Nate Mason getting first team All Big Ten over Derrick Walton last year, and it just annoys me seeing such a, relative to us, spoiled fan base complain so much about one all-conference honor. You've got multiple deep tournament runs, regular season and conference tournament championships, a national player of the year winner, multiple 5 star recruits and 1st round NBA draft picks, quit complaining and let us have this. It's just like Ohio State football fans complaining about never winning the coach of the year award. You should be happy that you are literally never an underdog.
Even into this season, I've seen Michigan fans taking pleasure in seeing Nate Mason have bad games. Add to that that Michigan seems to weirdly have our number in basketball. Even their bad teams that ended up finishing behind us in the Tubby years would usually beat us head to head. Basically Michigan seems to be the Goliath that all too often gets the miraculous, come-back, buzzer beater victory over Minnesota's David, in both football and basketball.

I think Kansas is my champion in my bracket, but I say "I think" because I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at it since I made it, and I don't have any money riding on it, so I don't really care.

I think Loyola is the easy underdog choice, and that's what I went with. I could be happy seeing Villanova win again. Michigan I'm iffy on, because John Beilein seems like a good, likable coach, and it would sort of be nice to see the Big Ten get the national championship monkey off its back. But then I remember a bunch of Michigan fans online being really butthurt about Nate Mason getting first team All Big Ten over Derrick Walton last year, and it just annoys me seeing such a, relative to us, spoiled fan base complain so much about one all-conference honor. You've got multiple deep tournament runs, regular season and conference tournament championships, a national player of the year winner, multiple 5 star recruits and 1st round NBA draft picks, quit complaining and let us have this. It's just like Ohio State football fans complaining about never winning the coach of the year award. You should be happy that you are literally never an underdog.
Even into this season, I've seen Michigan fans taking pleasure in seeing Nate Mason have bad games. Add to that that Michigan seems to weirdly have our number in basketball. Even their bad teams that ended up finishing behind us in the Tubby years would usually beat us head to head. Basically Michigan seems to be the Goliath that all too often gets the miraculous, come-back, buzzer beater victory over Minnesota's David, in both football and basketball.

I think Kansas is my champion in my bracket, but I say "I think" because I'm pretty sure I haven't looked at it since I made it, and I don't have any money riding on it, so I don't really care.

At the risk of pissing off the Gopher Nation...Michigan fans were not wrong about Walton v Mason last year. I expect Mason to have a comfortable career overseas.

For purposes of my bracket I need Villanova vs. Michigan in the final with Villanova winning it but from a pure hope standpoint I would love to see Loyola win it all. With all the scandal and crap surrounding college basketball it would be great to see an unknown program like Loyola-Chicago win it.

Hope : Michigan then Loyola Chicago - then Villanova then Kansas. Gotta stick with my support for big ten. Always cheer for the big ten other than the skunks. Never cheer for the skunks.

In any other year my B1G allegiance would guide me to Michigan, but this isn't any other year. The Loyola story is way too good (especially in Chicago) to overlook. I desperately want the Ramblers!

Michigan by a margin. Beilein deserves a run to the championship and they're B1G. I'm as big a fan of cinderella as anyone, but in the end what do I care about some fossilized nun and Chicago pride:confused: That being said, if the Catholics make it to the final, I'm praying for them! Go B1G or go home.

Top Bottom