Shooter: Kill on Claeys: he “is doing great. He loves it out there.”

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

Former Gophers football coach Jerry Kill, 56, who’s an all-purpose troubleshooter-adviser for Southern Illinois these days: “Just trying to keep my feet in the grass and out of the ground.”

Kill last week said his former defensive coordinator at Minnesota, Tracy Claeys, who has taken the same job at Washington State under Mike Leach, “is doing great. He loves it out there.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/24/charley-walters-former-twins-aces-like-18-pitching-staff/

Go Gophers!!

ol' jer is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. the man just wants to help turn boys into men, and football his his vehicle.

Cue the outrage over a Minnesota media member speaking to Jerry Kill.

Cue the outrage over a Minnesota media member speaking to Jerry Kill.
So, a"fly-over country" AD didn't want you TC: defend the LEFT COAST well! 2018 in GOPHER-LAND will be what the record says it is. Good luck to ALL the GOPHER COACHES from the past three seasons where ever they may be today: "...HERE...there and everywhere..." The road to the Rose Bowl Game has a number of different routes...directions and courses. The scenery is interesting. The fans and the weather are not usually too fair. Good luck and best wishes TC...and ALL the GOPHER Coaches of the past three seasons. We have gotten to know a lot of coaches in those three years. Time will tell us all there is to know as time comes and goes. At the end of each season: sometimes the record is all that remains. And the record always is exactly what the record of wins and losses says it is. No less. No more. And in the end: the record never lies. Defend well TC!

So, a"fly-over country" AD didn't want you TC: defend the LEFT COAST well! 2018 in GOPHER-LAND will be what the record says it is. Good luck to ALL the GOPHER COACHES from the past three seasons where ever they may be today: "...HERE...there and everywhere..." The road to the Rose Bowl Game has a number of different routes...directions and courses. The scenery is interesting. The fans and the weather are not usually too fair. Good luck and best wishes TC...and ALL the GOPHER Coaches of the past three seasons. We have gotten to know a lot of coaches in those three years. Time will tell us all there is to know as time comes and goes. At the end of each season: sometimes the record is all that remains. And the record always is exactly what the record of wins and losses says it is. No less. No more. And in the end: the record never lies. Defend well TC!
What? English please...

Walrus reads sort of like Shakespearean soliloquy.

On Gopher fanhood - Hamlet
“Big Ten wins to be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles"

On hope - Richard III
"Now is the winter of our discontent, Made glorious summer by this son of Fleck. Big Ten wins.”

On Coyle and Claeys - Measure for Measure
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

And perhaps most fitting for Ghole - The Tempest
“Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows."

“Big Ten wins to be, or not to be; that is the question; Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer; The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles"

On hope - Richard III
"Now is the winter of our discontent, Made glorious summer by this son of Fleck. Big Ten wins.”

"Alas poor (walrus):(few) knew him well..."

Pompous: very well done! You, of course are one of my favorites around here and are in a class all your own.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight and for bringing some class to THE HOLE! Very well-done.

On hope - Richard III

Thank you for your interpretation. At first I thought I was reading Beowolf, but now I see my error.

Thank you for your interpretation. At first I thought I was reading Beowolf, but now I see my error.

Let THE MILLER's TALE be a start for you. Chaucer is best when read with humor and a touch of humility. It really is a part of the culture. You might especially enjoy the Rower's tale in November when Big Ten Football Championships are won and the rowing sometimes gets tough.

<cite>bing.com/images</cite>

THE MILLER's TALE be a start for you. Chaucer is as Chaucer nay agree with you. It really is a part of the culture. You might especially enjoy the Rower's tale in November when Big Ten Football Championships are won and the rowing sometimes gets tough.

[emoji106]

Let THE MILLER's TALE be a start for you. Chaucer is best when read with humor and a touch of humility. It really is a part of the culture. You might especially enjoy the Rower's tale in November when Big Ten Football Championships are won and the rowing sometimes gets tough.

Please post more.

Please post more.

Thank you for your kindness. Some here have indicated they have a less inviting attitude toward my posts. When the subjects being discussed move me to post, my history is that I will post. However, I most likely have already outlived my sense of humor, my ability to not be voted off the island in my long time history and level of experience with this fine GOPHER HOLE site. I love to have fun and laugh mostly at myself and some of the attitudes that the message board community affords me. My other fatal flaw is that I say what I think. That doesn't always sit well...but...it is very liberating and energizing in many ways. I pretty much am always delighted to have a little fun with "company line" attitudes. So, I will most likely be very quiet until my point of view pretty much needs to be stated for fun and/or to help provide some diversity of thought, expression and (dare I say it?) contrasting point of view to liven things up a tad.

I really do have a long-time...easy come...easy go relationship with the fine folks who post here and especially run the show here.
Bob, once again: thank you for your kind invitation.

Some here have indicated they have a less inviting attitude toward my posts. When the subjects being discussed move me to post, my history is that I will post. However, I most likely have already outlived my sense of humor, my ability to not be voted off the island in my long time history and level of experience with this fine GOPHER HOLE site. I love to have fun and laugh mostly at myself and some of the attitudes that the message board community affords me. My other fatal flaw is that I say what I think. That doesn't always sit well...but...it is very liberating and energizing in many ways. I pretty much am always delighted to have a little fun with "company line" attitudes.

Geez Wren, we should have a beer together sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kindness. Some here have indicated they have a less inviting attitude toward my posts. When the subjects being discussed move me to post, my history is that I will post. However, I most likely have already outlived my sense of humor, my ability to not be voted off the island in my long time history and level of experience with this fine GOPHER HOLE site. I love to have fun and laugh mostly at myself and some of the attitudes that the message board community affords me. My other fatal flaw is that I say what I think. That doesn't always sit well...but...it is very liberating and energizing in many ways. I pretty much am always delighted to have a little fun with "company line" attitudes. So, I will most likely be very quiet until my point of view pretty much needs to be stated for fun and/or to help provide some diversity of thought, expression and (dare I say it?) contrasting point of view to liven things up a tad.

I really do have a long-time...easy come...easy go relationship with the fine folks who post here and especially run the show here.
Bob, once again: thank you for your kind invitation.

I already know you are not, but don't sweat the small stuff! Undeniably one thing you've always been is a Gopher fan. This goes back to the "Old" Gopherhole. From Talking points regarding the Gophers to concern for a child with Osgood-Schlatter disease you have contributed much.

I'm a two fisted diet Coke ​man. Sounds good! I'll buy!

Top Bottom