Our Biggest Gopher

CWCWCW

Reaction score
It seems Daniel F. is our largest Gopher to date. Who ranks just below? Is it Wills? Pirsig?

Aaron Gibson was huge for Becky. He would be up there. I remember when Minnesota played a directional Louisiana school in the late 90s. There was a guy named Arnold Jackson who was listed at 420 lbs. After getting a glimpse of him, I'm pretty sure he weighed more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It seems Daniel F. is our largest Gopher to date. Who ranks just below? Is it Wills? Pirsig?

Aaron Gibson was huge for Becky. He would be up there. I remember when Minnesota played a directional Louisiana school in the late 90s. There was a guy named Arnold Jackson who was listed at 420 lbs. After getting a glimpse of him, I'm pretty sure he weighed more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I actually think Jeff Wills weighed more than Faalele (granted, I have only seen clips of Faalele). Faalele carries it so well that I might be underestimating his size too. Another guy that was enormous was Jon Ragoo. I know he was listed at 342, but he was huge.

I actually think Jeff Wills weighed more than Faalele (granted, I have only seen clips of Faalele). Faalele carries it so well that I might be underestimating his size too. Another guy that was enormous was Jon Ragoo. I know he was listed at 342, but he was huge.

Yeah, Wills was huge. I remember how small the numbers looked on his jersey.

Yeah, Wills was huge. I remember how small the numbers looked on his jersey.

Yeah. He was kind of a cool story. He was a JuCo guy that really struggled early on and developed into a pretty good player. His dad used to post on here and Jeff still lives in the area. He is definitely a Gopher success story.

Yeah. He was kind of a cool story. He was a JuCo guy that really struggled early on and developed into a pretty good player. His dad used to post on here and Jeff still lives in the area. He is definitely a Gopher success story.

I worked at the same company as Jeff and used talk Gopher football when we saw one another. He is bigger now than when he played, I hope he can get that under control as it can't be healthy on his organs. He loves the U and the Twin Cities, his coming here worked out well for him.

Go Gophers!!

Weight-wise, FR Daniel Faalele 6-9 400 and FR Curtis Dunlop 6-5 370 are the two biggest whoppers ever.

Jonathan Ragoo 2010 6-7 395.

There was Jake Kuppe 2008-2012 6-7 350 and Jeff Wills 2007-2010 at 6-7 350 that are the next two biggest that I know of.

Once he got his footwork down he improved a lot.

Weight-wise, FR Daniel Faalele 6-9 400 and FR Curtis Dunlop 6-5 370 are the two biggest whoppers ever.

pretty stoked about faalele, I remember watching a video of some camp and he was tossing some 270lb 4* like he was a bag of sand. Hoping he redshirts to get to know the sport a little bit better, but wouldn't be surprised if he cracked the two deeps this year. I also think Dunlap has a very good chance to play too but would of course be nice to have him redshirt.

Top Bottom