Hank Bachmeier and Max Duggan

My dogs been extra active today, so I think he hears it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my dogs was h#mping my neighbor's leg today when she was visiting. That may be a good sign.

4:14pm: Neighbor's dog running loose around the neighborhood. Go Gophers!

I am afraid there is no recourse on this matter when it goes up against the code of conduct.

Ryan Burns thinks we’ll get him. Via his last podcast.

Did Duggan visit Thursday and Friday this week? If yes, Has anyone heard about how it went?

The silence of the silent verbal is deafening.

I'm guessing hes not committing after this trip. Not necessarily a bad sign, but definitely not a good one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing hes not committing after this trip. Not necessarily a bad sign, but definitely not a good one.

Based on silence? Plenty of recruits commit a few days after visiting. Especially when he's now likely spending Easter with his family.

He has said for a while he is planning to commit in April.

Based on silence? Plenty of recruits commit a few days after visiting. Especially when he's now likely spending Easter with his family.
What else does he have to consider? He likely has all the information he needs on Minnesota. Not pulling the trigger when Fleck likely put the full court press on is not a good sign. All I'm saying is hes probably still weighing his options. He may very well commit to us soon, but leaving without a bat signal from Fleck calls into question the strength of his silent verbal.

What else does he have to consider? He likely has all the information he needs on Minnesota. Not pulling the trigger when Fleck likely put the full court press on is not a good sign. All I'm saying is hes probably still weighing his options. He may very well commit to us soon, but leaving without a bat signal from Fleck calls into question the strength of his silent verbal.

He could also be waiting so people aren't like "It's April Fool's Day, he's not serious"

You make a great point - do we really know how strong his silent verbal is? I usually assume they are ironclad, but in this instance I honestly don’t know.. /s

Only a fool will commit on April Fool's Day. :cool02:

This....

Steve Wiltfong

Verified account

@SWiltfong247
Follow Follow @SWiltfong247
More Steve Wiltfong Retweeted Steve Wiltfong
I'm still not sleeping on #TCU for Top247 QB Max Duggan. https://247sports.com/Article/Update-on-Top247-QB-Duggan-

Er, how many days is it until Early NSD?

Gary Patterson and Sonny Cumbie are hard selling Max Duggan on a better fit with TCU's offense. Must be.

Gary Patterson and Sonny Cumbie are hard selling Max Duggan on a better fit with TCU's offense. Must be.

Max isn't from here but it feels like the Frank ragnow deal. We thought we had him. We were at his announcement ready to celebrate then at the last minute he picks Arky...I didn't know TCU was even a player until this weekend...wtf???

Max isn't from here but it feels like the Frank ragnow deal. We thought we had him. We were at his announcement ready to celebrate then at the last minute he picks Arky...I didn't know TCU was even a player until this weekend...wtf???

Shhhh, don't worry, we still have that silent verbal!

I hate dark horses. You can't see them coming.

We got the facilities, playing time, and proximity to home. We got this, good vibes only. Positivity. RTB

I've got a good feeling on this one...although sentiments can always change. This is why PJ gets paid the big bucks - he needs to deliver on this and close the deal.

We're getting all the pieces - receivers, TE, rbacks, OL - to field a top 20 team but we need a QB of the future and Max you're that guy.

I've got a good feeling on this one...although sentiments can always change. This is why PJ gets paid the big bucks - he needs to deliver on this and close the deal.

We're getting all the pieces - receivers, TE, rbacks, OL - to field a top 20 team but we need a QB of the future and Max you're that guy.

I agree. My prediction is that Max makes his commitment to the Golden Gophers on April 14 (Spring Game).

Or, the best way to settle this is for Fleck and Patterson to square off with a 50 yard dash :).. Max goes with the winner.

Top Bottom