Hank Bachmeier and Max Duggan

i know. why i even tell you guys anything is silly. I am cautiously optimistic about him, my guy gets a little gungho on player evals. I guess the takeaway is that he is very much in the mix.

Nah - right or wrong, your posts are much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding getting Duggan, do you think beating Nebraska would help or hurt us? Like beating them proves that we are currently still ahead of them quality wise, but it also gives Nebraska the advantage of saying "This is why we need you". what do you guys think? With the talk of recruits leaning towards proven programs, i think beating them would be a net gain for us getting Duggan. I think given that Bachmeier seemingly wants to go to a proven offense, we might need 7+ wins to show him the offense is on the rise and proven enough.

Regarding getting Duggan, do you think beating Nebraska would help or hurt us? Like beating them proves that we are currently still ahead of them quality wise, but it also gives Nebraska the advantage of saying "This is why we need you". what do you guys think? With the talk of recruits leaning towards proven programs, i think beating them would be a net gain for us getting Duggan. I think given that Bachmeier seemingly wants to go to a proven offense, we might need 7+ wins to show him the offense is on the rise and proven enough.

Winning always helps.

The Gophers have had this advantage for 50 years.

I am expecting the offense to make major strides this year. Have you seen Andries????

Duggan will be on campus again this week. Pretty good sign in my opinion.

I don't recall seeing any reports or twits about Max Duggan being on campus the first time. When was he here last?

hearing silent verbal on duggan. Ohio State is sniffing around hoping duggan can be their plan B. The sense is that duggan doesnt want to wait for an offer and wants to commit to get the class rolling.

hearing silent verbal on duggan. Ohio State is sniffing around hoping duggan can be their plan B. The sense is that duggan doesnt want to wait for an offer and wants to commit to get the class rolling.

Hearing the same thing.

Getting Ohio State's plan B QB is a step in the right direction for our program. The biggest thing for me watching his highlight film, is the velocity on his throws AND how quickly he gets the ball out most of the time. Quickly reading the defense and making a decision is not something you see in most HS kids. This would be a huge get for us and a potential momentum builder for the class.

That would be awesome

Checks all the boxes. Huge and impressive offer list. Yes please.

Who the hell do tou guys directly hear that guys are silent verbals from? Or is this read on the private boards

Never trust the echo vibrations. Hearing voices?

Who the hell do tou guys directly hear that guys are silent verbals from? Or is this read on the private boards

just take the morsel and appreciate it. I can assure its not doogie.

To answer your question, I have a friend who occasionally gets an inside scoop or two. He is also on the private boards and you know how it is, I don't know how much of it is coming from there or how much of it is stuff he hears. I do not have any inside info, I hear from him and occasionally I pass it on here. It's not enormously groundbreaking stuff, but most of the stuff he has told me and I've shared has turned out to be right.

That said, feel free to ignore it. I am just passing along info that I heard from someone who told me info. It could be worthless, I don't know.

I'm still contemplating the notion of a "silent verbal." Was it done by lip-reading? American Sign Language? Charades?

Some of the most powerful and committed things in life can be "silent"... :rolleyes:

What is the point of a silent verbal? Still looking to be courted by others? I'm trying to figure out a reason for not making it known. Any reason the school would want to keep it silent or is it the kid?

All kidding aside, thanks t-docious and Bob_Lodlaw.

I don't know all the motivations for the oxymoronic silent verbal - whether it is a benefit to the player or to the team.There is a risk/reward thing there that we don't know about. We hope that it is mutually beneficial to both parties.

Tom Brady was a silent verbal to Cal before he went to Michigan for a visit. https://www.californiagoldenblogs.c...bears-michigan-wolverines-football-recruiting

I'm still contemplating the notion of a "silent verbal." Was it done by lip-reading? American Sign Language? Charades?
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To answer your question, I have a friend who occasionally gets an inside scoop or two. He is also on the private boards and you know how it is, I don't know how much of it is coming from there or how much of it is stuff he hears. I do not have any inside info, I hear from him and occasionally I pass it on here. It's not enormously groundbreaking stuff, but most of the stuff he has told me and I've shared has turned out to be right.

That said, feel free to ignore it. I am just passing along info that I heard from someone who told me info. It could be worthless, I don't know.

I’m more or less wondering how I can get a person like this ��

I’m more or less wondering how I can get a person like this ��

you need a "close personal friend" and thats where I get my info. A family member of mine is in the athletic department.

Where would Duggan rank on all time Gopher QB recruits?

Somewhere on the list.

Top Bottom