Hank Bachmeier and Max Duggan

I'm still contemplating the notion of a "silent verbal." Was it done by lip-reading? American Sign Language? Charades?

Cough once for yes, two for no...

I have similar thoughts on affirmative consent - is there any other kind? Do we need to qualify?

Bottom line: let’s hope that the secret verbal is true we can hang on and avoid an Armstrong situation. We’re counting on you pj.

I’m more or less wondering how I can get a person like this ��

You'd have to be married to someone who works at the Athletic Dept., or brother or sister-in-law.

You'd have to be married to someone who works at the Athletic Dept., or brother or sister-in-law.

I am married, have a brother, and a sister-in-law. They all failed me. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer your question, I have a friend who occasionally gets an inside scoop or two. He is also on the private boards and you know how it is, I don't know how much of it is coming from there or how much of it is stuff he hears. I do not have any inside info, I hear from him and occasionally I pass it on here. It's not enormously groundbreaking stuff, but most of the stuff he has told me and I've shared has turned out to be right.

That said, feel free to ignore it. I am just passing along info that I heard from someone who told me info. It could be worthless, I don't know.

Thanks for the "info" This kind of inside information is exactly what I like to see on GopherHole. I hope you are right, but the bright side is, if you're wrong, these posters will never lt you live it down. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the "info" This kind of inside information is exactly what I like to see on GopherHole. I hope you are right, but the bright side is, if you're wrong, these posters will never lt you live it down. Keep up the good work!

Now I'm hoping it was bad intel.

I am married, have a brother, and a sister-in-law. They all failed me. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's never too late. Don't you have generations of little Spoofins? They can be trained to aim for the right job(s) at the U Athletics Dept. ...

Good number of Crystal Balls moving towards the Gophers on 247
+
Max Duggan unsure if he will visit Nebraska again before planned April decision

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/m...cision-april-scott-frost-minnesota-ohio-state

Today is the day for PJ Fleck to work some magic.

If Max decides on the Gophers, this will be a huge get as far as attracting other recruits.

Is it enough to convince a couple of home grown OLs that it is okay to stay home and be part of turning the program around?

If Max decides on the Gophers, this will be a huge get as far as attracting other recruits.

Is it enough to convince a couple of home grown OLs that it is okay to stay home and be part of turning the program around?

i hear the the Carrols and Benharts dont get along and that we will get one and not the other. Quinn is as good as gone in my mind as he will most likely go to the irish.

I think this is what has helped Wisconsin's 2019 class thus far. Since Mertz committed to play QB there they have gotten commitments from a 4 star tight end and Offensive Lineman and a 3 star receiver/safety.

Why is everyone obsessing about another quarterback? Annexstad is my guy. It would hurt the PJ narrative if an unrecruited walkon brought us to national prominence in year one, so I'm thinking he'll be a four year starter for us beginning next season. Zack saved PJ's recruiting ranking bacon by walking on with 3 stars and then singlehandedly signing two four stars from IMG Academy. How are we going to establish a pipeline if the IMG guys don't see their main recruiter starting?

i hear the the Carrols and Benharts dont get along and that we will get one and not the other. Quinn is as good as gone in my mind as he will most likely go to the irish.

I doubt this is the case. Anywhere they go there will be players they don’t get along with. If either one is so petty that they would choose the U except for the fact that the other guy is going there, they have a lot of growing up to do.

If either one is so petty that they would choose the U except for the fact that the other guy is going there, they have a lot of growing up to do.

I don't have a clue one way or another, but they are 17-18 years old. They likely have a lot of growing up to do.

Why is everyone obsessing about another quarterback? Annexstad is my guy. It would hurt the PJ narrative if an unrecruited walkon brought us to national prominence in year one, so I'm thinking he'll be a four year starter for us beginning next season. Zack saved PJ's recruiting ranking bacon by walking on with 3 stars and then singlehandedly signing two four stars from IMG Academy. How are we going to establish a pipeline if the IMG guys don't see their main recruiter starting?
Is this post tongue in cheek?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I doubt this is the case. Anywhere they go there will be players they don’t get along with. If either one is so petty that they would choose the U except for the fact that the other guy is going there, they have a lot of growing up to do.

I didnt say it was the kids did i? lot of adults have growing up to do too....

hearing silent verbal on duggan. Ohio State is sniffing around hoping duggan can be their plan B. The sense is that duggan doesnt want to wait for an offer and wants to commit to get the class rolling.

Today’s his last day visiting. If he really was a silent verbal, you’d think he’d announce now. We have other recruits coming in today.

Today’s his last day visiting. If he really was a silent verbal, you’d think he’d announce now. We have other recruits coming in today.

Hopefully we will see a “RTB & Ski-U-Mah!! #ROWpher19” tweet from Fleck today. Would be an Elite weekend if that happened.

Nice get. Because Frost is going to recruit really well down there. We need to win a few battles.

Man this would be big and more importantly a good start to our '19 class

"hearing silent verbal on duggan."

You have good hearing!

Well, the Iowa narrative has quickly shifted to: "We're really not that interested in him" and "We have much better quarterbacks on our roster" and "Fleck is probably promising him instant playing time because they have no other quarterbacks" and "He's afraid of the competition at Iowa".

Pretty standard fare for a jilted fan base, if indeed Duggan is headed to Dinkytown.

Top Bottom