Shooter: Former Gopher/Wolves HC Bill Musselman would be proud of son Eric

Two NCAA wins in a week. Our guy has zero in five years.

Paging Rupert.

Honestly, Muss would be fine by me. Maybe he stays one more year at Nevada. I think he has the twins for another year, so he should make the tourney again, which would improve his marketability.

If Pitino flounders, and Muss stays at Nevada next year, then let's go all-in and get Muss.

Paging Rupert.

Honestly, Muss would be fine by me. Maybe he stays one more year at Nevada. I think he has the twins for another year, so he should make the tourney again, which would improve his marketability.

If Pitino flounders, and Muss stays at Nevada next year, then let's go all-in and get Muss.

This run only increases the odds he gets an offer this year.

He appears to know game strategy and even makes adjustments during the game! Both would be a refreshing change here.

He appears to know game strategy and even makes adjustments during the game! Both would be a refreshing change here.

They've had more than a few comebacks this year. Does he do that entertaining team pregame warm-up routine like his Dad did here?

Musselman built Nevada through transfers. Curious if he does get a power conference job if he would go that same route in building the roster.

Top Bottom