NCAA Tournament Thread

When was the last time a P5 conference did not win a single game in the tournament? Not exactly Conference of Champions this year, eh?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The officials are trying to ruin a good game with all the long delays in Marshall-Wichita St.

Butler starts the game on a 21-2 run. Arkansas responds with a 27-6 run.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nevada is playing well, but Musselman lacks poise.

After Nevada won and they did the coach and player interviews, they cut to their locker room celebration just in time to catch Musslemen dropping a couple f-bombs live on TV. He and the team were just celebrating, but no one on TV made any comment about it. Pretty humorous and good for Nevada.

Bad missed foul call at the end of Charleston-Auburn, although Charleston probably would have missed 2 of 3. They make their free throws down the stretch they may have won.

#4 seeds struggled in the first round. 2-2 with the two wins going down to the wire.

If you picked UVa in your bracket I feel bad for you. 21 points in the first half. Same ugly basketball as always.

Virginia probably comes back but,... builtbadgersbennett is likely pretty nervous right now.

Virginia probably comes back but,... builtbadgersbennett is likely pretty nervous right now.

Down 12. That's almost an entire half's scoring. Will need the vaunted D to pitch a near shut-out.

I'd rather the Gophers not make the tourney than be the first #1 to lose to a 16. Finish them, Retrievers!

Of course not. But it seems like a lot of people picked them to win it all. That's not happening. Bennet-ball is the same as always.

They did dominate in the best conference in the country.

Well UVa, Tubby is available again if you'd like someone with a more prolific offense. :cool:

I think everyone in the country besides UVA fans are cheering for UMBC.

UVa hasn't allowed 70 points this year, IIRC. This will the first time. Lol.

Top Bottom