NCAA Tournament Thread

Backpeddling 101.

Spouting off and wont man up. Very Deuce like.

Stating, factually, that 2 Big Ten teams are still active in the Tournament is not "spouting off," crazy person. I have stated exactly nowhere that either of them will do anything positive from this point forward, crazy person.

Stating, factually, that 2 Big Ten teams are still active in the Tournament is not "spouting off," crazy person. I have stated exactly nowhere that either of them will do anything positive from this point forward, crazy person.

No ONE would have questioned the post. YOU did, as you (think) you are superior. (Not so)

Backpeddle fast Dolly. Dont fall.

Deuce like behavior, at best.

No ONE would have questioned the post. YOU did, as you (think) you are superior. (Not so)

Backpeddle fast Dolly. Dont fall.

Deuce like behavior, at best.

Of course I questioned the post - it was wrong. My alleged superiority is immaterial to the fact that the post was wrong, crazy person. I'm not "backpeddling" from anything. Also, P.S. - "backpeddle" isn't a word.

Of course I questioned the post - it was wrong. My alleged superiority is immaterial to the fact that the post was wrong, crazy person. I'm not "backpeddling" from anything. Also, P.S. - "backpeddle" isn't a word.

Would the two of you just STOP! I am sick of wasting my time reading your posts thinking it might be something useful.

Would the two of you just STOP! I am sick of wasting my time reading your posts thinking it might be something useful.

Sorry. Dont be angry. The Dolly rarely, if ever, has anything but snarky bee ess.

$$...........

Why are you posting this to me? Post to the crazy person following me around and responding to my posts.

Why are you posting this to me? Post to the crazy person following me around and responding to my posts.

The Dolly!

Poor reading comp. TWO.

The Dolly didn't respond to posts, only burner. Superior A hole.

Nevada has them right where they want 'em.

Loyola has made their first 13 shots of the second half.

I'd like to point out that at least one Big Ten team is in the Elite 8, even though BarnBurner will call me a pussy for some reason and challenge me to bet on something (not sure what, exactly).

I'd like to point out that at least one Big Ten team is in the Elite 8, even though BarnBurner will call me a pussy for some reason and challenge me to bet on something (not sure what, exactly).

I will point out your posts above, not willing to commit. Yet here you are the Dolly.

Horrible game management down the stretch by Nevada.

Cal’s been crying to the refs all game. Kansas St has been called for 28 fouls with 5 minutes left in the game.

How much better is this than the NBA playoffs. Much more interesting to watch when one doesn't actually know who is going to win ahead of time.

Cal’s been crying to the refs all game. Kansas St has been called for 28 fouls with 5 minutes left in the game.

Just difficult for Cal to win when the seeding committee is so unfair to his team.

How much better is this than the NBA playoffs. Much more interesting to watch when one doesn't actually know who is going to win ahead of time.

It's not exactly a fair comparison, as one is filled with best-of-7 series while the other is filled with single-elimination games. The better team almost always wins over a long series, while almost anything can happen in a single game. There's no way to prove it of course, but I'd bet all the money ever created on Earth that UMBC would not prevail over Virginia in a 7-game series.

Quality of the UK KSU game was just terrible. Nearly 60 FTs attempted. Teams struggling to score 60 points. Referees calling tons of phantom crap. Almost unwatchable.

Quality of games in general seems to have really dropped.

I like Candace Parker on the postgame. Very comfortable and concise.

This tournament continues to be crazy. Nobody could have watched Texas A&M and Michigan play last weekend and come to the conclusion that Michigan would win that game and yet that was the only game tonight where the point spread favorite actually won the game. Kansas State also looked flat out terrible against UMBC and then they beat Kentucky who most thought had a cakewalk to the Final 4.

From a Gopher angle, I think every game I've watched since last Thursday has featured one team (if not both) taking more charges than I remember the Gophers taking all conference season.

Someone on twitter posted that there's been only one day of the tournament where the free throw shooting has been at least 70% combined. Make your free throws.

Someone on twitter posted that there's been only one day of the tournament where the free throw shooting has been at least 70% combined. Make your free throws.

Yeah, how many did UK miss - a dozen?

Top Bottom