Dick Jonckowski's new book: “It’s All about Me—Dick Jonckowski a Minnesota Treasure”

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

Dick Jonckowski is co-writing a book about his life with local sports author Jim Bruton. “It’s All about Me—Dick Jonckowski a Minnesota Treasure” is due out in May. Jonckowski hopes to sell copies at two venues where he became famous, Williams Arena and Siebert Field. Known to generations of Minnesotans as the Gophers public address announcer for men’s basketball and baseball games, the 74-year-old Jonckowski has enjoyed a career that also includes radio and banquet emcee assignments.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

Richard is a fine man. A truly nice guy in the good sense of the word, but he needs a less narcissistic title of the book. Yikes.

Dick was a great emcee for the pheasants forever banquet in Rochester back when I was a little tike. I was probably 10 years old and won the 50/50 raffle. Besides the cash prize, the thing I remember most was the beauties Dick was flanked by as I received my prize. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Dick a lot. A truly nice guy in the good sense of the word, but he needs a less narcissistic title of the book. Yikes.

bolding before holy man edits!

Dick was a fine college PA announcer, but seriously, who the hell is going to buy this book?

Top Bottom