Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Not going to happen.
    Whatís not going to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    What’s not going to happen?
    Being “given up” for anything. Other than maybe Stormy Daniels fun.

Default House Intel: No collusion

Being ďgiven upĒ for anything. Other than maybe Stormy Daniels fun.
    Iím sure the thought is he could Oliver North them like Ronny did. But they would be taking a huge chance Trump his not found guilty of something else like money laundering or tax evasion.

Trump is not going to jail. He will be pardoned by his predecessor or whom ever follows him should he survive his term. His band of merry idiots? They will be left broke, ruined and blowing in the wind if they make that gamble. Feds have a 99% conviction rate.....lock him up! Lock him up!

4. Default

Iím sure the thought is he could Oliver North them like Ronny did. But they would be taking a huge chance Trump his not found guilty of something else like money laundering or tax evasion.

Trump is not going to jail. He will be pardoned by his predecessor or whom ever follows him should he survive his term. His band of merry idiots? They will be left broke, ruined and blowing in the wind if they make that gamble. Feds have a 99% conviction rate.....lock him up! Lock him up!

I know Obama was extra-Constitutional, but I donít think even Obama thinks he has that authority. Only his successor could pardon him and that wonít be necessary.

I realize you Lefties would love to see it, but it would be Party suicide to attempt to destroy Trump. What would the point be? There are only two options and only one logical one: destroy him or tactically differ with him when it makes sense.

Yeah, heís a problem for traditional Republican esprit de corps, but heís a much bigger problem for Liberals/Democrats.
    A word to the wise: longer term, it's party suicide to hitch their wagon to Trump and Trump-ism. This is from someone who very much wants a healthy and sane Republican party to serve as a check on liberal excess - and a party I'd vote for now and then if it were the right candidate. You just can't have a national party based solely on anger, resentment and ignorance. That's a dead end street. You want to get back to Eisenhower moderate Republican-ism, which could really clean up.

Default House Intel: No collusion

I know Obama was extra-Constitutional, but I donít think even Obama thinks he has that authority. Only his successor could pardon him and that wonít be necessary.
    You honestly think Trump has never done anything illegal? Business wise.

7. Default

You honestly think Trump has never done anything illegal? Business wise.

It's worse, people like him know he has but don't care.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    It's worse, people like him know he has but don't care.
    We are living in some really scary times. Who knew electing a black man President would lead to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    A word to the wise: longer term, it's party suicide to hitch their wagon to Trump and Trump-ism. This is from someone who very much wants a healthy and sane Republican party to serve as a check on liberal excess - and a party I'd vote for now and then if it were the right candidate. You just can't have a national party based solely on anger, resentment and ignorance. That's a dead end street. You want to get back to Eisenhower moderate Republican-ism, which could really clean up.
    Exactly- just like you’ve been telling us for years. The R’s will remain shut out of all branches of government and are headed for extinction if they don’t become more moderate just like you want them to.

I got home and saw my mistake!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got me......good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    +1000

12. Default

We are living in some really scary times. Who knew electing a black man President would lead to this?
    The issue wasn't electing a black man president. The issue was electing the WRONG black man president. Obama was a terrible candidate by most metrics but he was part of the plan that was put in place.

Everyone knew there would be backlash. But I figured it would mostly be things like aggrieved Patriot Warriors moving their families to back-woods NC to attend charter schools that would teach their kids the proper 'Murican way.

Quote Originally Posted by Plausible Deniability View Post
    The issue wasn't electing a black man president. The issue was electing the WRONG black man president. Obama was a terrible candidate by most metrics but he was part of the plan that was put in place.
    What plan is that?

by station19 - Quit talking stupid.