One of the dirtiest plays you’ve ever seen?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Not college but is basketball related. From the Kansas HS state semifinals. I guess the kid wasn’t even ejected and was allowed to play today in the 3rd place game.

If this was Davison on defense, the offensive player would have been called for a charge somehow. :cool:

Not college but is basketball related. From the Kansas HS state semifinals. I guess the kid wasn’t even ejected and was allowed to play today in the 3rd place game.

If this was Davison on defense, the offensive player would have been called for a charge somehow. :cool:

Yes, would have been described as a very "gritty" play. The kind of play you love to see if it's for your team.

Checkout the tree trunks on that cheerleader! Her nickname has to be Sequoia.

Good job. You got to make fun of a high schol girl about her appearance. Feel better about yourself?

Yes, actually I do feel better, and thank you for asking. I’ll also have you know that Bad was right about sturdy cheerleaders...they are the best! Have you noticed the Gophers dancers are trending that way:confused:

Yeah because degrading a young girl is so entertaining and amusing- complete dbag defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am sure this is just one of a litany of things that offended you today, so let's just move on.

That's bad but I've seen plenty that were worse. I suspect it looks worse is slow motion that it was.

That's bad but I've seen plenty that were worse. I suspect it looks worse is slow motion that it was.

I first saw it from a different angle in real time and it looked even worse.

Yes, actually I do feel better, and thank you for asking. I’ll also have you know that Bad was right about sturdy cheerleaders...they are the best! Have you noticed the Gophers dancers are trending that way:confused:

Fat Bottomed girls make this rockin world go round!

I'm surprised the benches didn't clear. So dirty. You don't touch someone in the air like that unless you want to cause serious injury.

I first saw it from a different angle in real time and it looked even worse.

The kid who got pushed is lucky he was able to catch himself somewhat on the basket (and not blow out his knee in the process). Had he not been able to do that there was a real good chance he comes down hard on his back or head. Absolutely should have been an ejection at the very least because there was no attempt to play the ball and it was just a stupid dangerous play by the kid who did the pushing.

I'm surprised the benches didn't clear. So dirty. You don't touch someone in the air like that unless you want to cause serious injury.

A lot of people on social media said that. This was the state semifinal game with the team of the guy that got pushed in the lead at that time. That team had everything to lose by emptying the bench. If something happened, some of the players could have been suspended for the state championship game.

I think he was trying to say that it's bad practice for a grown man to comment publicly on a high school girl's appearance, to which I agree completely.

I think he was trying to say that it's bad practice for a grown man to comment publicly on a high school girl's appearance, to which I agree completely.

Yes, I suppose you do believe that it was bad practice for me to comment publicly on a high school girl’s appearance (especially on a thread opened to publicly criticize a high school boy’s basketball playing abilities), but hey, Sturdy Girls happen to be a hobby of mine; and I’m nowhere near to being fully grown. Enough with your name-calling already:mad:

Yes, I suppose you do believe that it was bad practice for me to comment publicly on a high school girl’s appearance (especially on a thread opened to publicly criticize a high school boy’s basketball playing abilities), but hey, Sturdy Girls happen to be a hobby of mine; and I’m nowhere near to being fully grown. Enough with your name-calling already:mad:

You really should stop. Depending on the age of that cheerleader your "hobby" just may be pedophilia.

Top Bottom