Mitch Leidner will be playing in the same league as Johnny Manziel this spring

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping that Mitch is not in the same league with Johnny in "some aspects" of his life..... but man, it might be fun for 1 weekend....

Here's to hoping that Mitch is not in the same league with Johnny in "some aspects" of his life..... but man, it might be fun for 1 weekend....

Johnny Football seems like he'd be a ton of fun to party with.... on occasional weekends... but that's it.

Mitch always seemed to (as much as you can tell as a fan) have a smart head on his shoulders.

Johnny Football seems like he'd be a ton of fun to party with.... on occasional weekends... but that's it.

Mitch always seemed to (as much as you can tell as a fan) have a smart head on his shoulders.

Problem is, Johnny's occasional weekends last from January 1 to December 31.

Has Manziel gotten his life back in order?

Supposedly he's on the straight and narrow. The difference now is that he acknowledges he has a problem, where before he was in denial. Does that mean he can't relapse? Of course not. But it's a huge step in the right direction. The major concern is that if he ends up in the league he's going to be around his demons constantly, so if he gets signed it's going to be really tough for him to stay sober. But I wish him the best...

Supposedly he's on the straight and narrow. The difference now is that he acknowledges he has a problem, where before he was in denial. Does that mean he can't relapse? Of course not. But it's a huge step in the right direction. The major concern is that if he ends up in the league he's going to be around his demons constantly, so if he gets signed it's going to be really tough for him to stay sober. But I wish him the best...

I would think in the NFL it would actually be easier to stay on track as opposed to college life where you're surrounded by partying.

Granted there still is the issue of the massive SCALE of work to put in to be successful and managing actual treatment for his issues.

Top Bottom