BTN on BT West QBs: (MN: "This has been a problem spot for years.")

I really think this problem spot is solved and will improve in coming years. It appears Seth has bought in and that tells me we have 4 solid prospects. Fleck's dog house is a bad place to live.

PJ was just fielding questions about where Seth would play and he kinda indicated they're thinking about that. Typically that isn't what you talk about when it it comes to someone really good at the spot they're in, particularly QB.

This is like saying the clap is better than herpes. I guess? Both would have been better with better talent around them. Ceiling unknown with D.C.

One has to believe that PJ being an offensive-minded coach will put more talent on that side of the ball and return the offense to respectability. Demetrius Douglas for example was heavily recruited as a DB (where I wish he'd stayed) but PJ put him on offense. One has to believe the offense will look incrementally better but unproven questions at every position.

If those were the only two choices I would choose gonorrhea since it is curable.

No worries it was a bad analogy on my part to begin with, in more ways than one.

BREAKING: Virginia Tech grad-transfer QB A.J. Bush commits to #illini, giving Illinois much-needed veteran presence at quarterback

"My mindset is the same mindset I've had at any other school: just come in and compete," he told Illini Inquirer.
247sports.com/college/illino…

BREAKING: Virginia Tech grad-transfer QB A.J. Bush commits to #illini, giving Illinois much-needed veteran presence at quarterback

"My mindset is the same mindset I've had at any other school: just come in and compete," he told Illini Inquirer.
247sports.com/college/illino…

I didn't realize until today that Jeff George Jr is transferring from Illinois.

Top Bottom