Missed Opportunity by Big Ten

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
With the men playing last week, the Big Ten could have had the Women's tournament this weekend with nearly all games on TV. Instead they don't have a live event on until Saturday.

With the men playing last week, the Big Ten could have had the Women's tournament this weekend with nearly all games on TV. Instead they don't have a live event on until Saturday.

I think the WBB coaches like the schedule as is. I know I do. All the power 5 WBB conferences play a week before selection Monday. Why compound one error with another?

I think the WBB coaches like the schedule as is. I know I do. All the power 5 WBB conferences play a week before selection Monday. Why compound one error with another?

There are about 8-10 Women's conferences playing tournaments this weekend.

There are about 8-10 Women's conferences playing tournaments this weekend.

Yes, but the power conferences plus the A10 and Big East have finished play. It's mainly the one bid low mid-majors remaining. I think the Big 12 was the last power conference to play on the final weekend and they switched a couple of years ago.

I do find it odd that a week off causes consternation in men's basketball whereas on the women's side the week long break is appreciated.

Top Bottom