All Things MN Basketball State Tourney Thread

Which championship game will be the closest:
Class A: North Woods v RTR
Class AA: Minnehaha v Caledonia
Class AAA: Columbia Heights v Delano
Class AAAA: Cretin DH v Apple Valley

My pick is the Minnehaha v Caledonia game.

This Holmgren from kid from Minnehaha is impressive. 6’ 10 and only a 9th grader. Between him and Suggs, I’m hoping Pitino has a good relationship with the coaching staff at MA!!

Gabe bouncing back after the loss, 19 in the first half vs Austin.

The North Woods v RTR was a dandy. Both teams made runs and RTR made the final push.
Minnehaha just kept Caledonia at arms length. Both teams were quite chippy. The King kids are competitors, but Suggs is just head and shoulders better than anyone on the court.

This Holmgren from kid from Minnehaha is impressive. 6’ 10 and only a 9th grader. Between him and Suggs, I’m hoping Pitino has a good relationship with the coaching staff at MA!!

Don't forget about Prince Aligbe either. Didn't know he was only an 8th grader. Between him Suggs and Holmgren, they have AA locked down for years to come.

Dave Lee is so stupid. He keeps claiming Columbia Heights knocked North out of the tournament when it was Brooklyn Center. They're not even in the same class for God's sake.

Geez, Oturu is going to get hurt if they keep letting Apple Valley physically attack him when he gets the ball. Just pathetic refereeing.

Damn, this game is very chippy. Tre flopped on that play with Oturu. Pretty obvious Outuru took exception to Tre not coming to the U. Can't blame Oturu, Gabe or Omersa for wanting to beat Tre every chance they get.

Geez, Oturu is going to get hurt if they keep letting Apple Valley physically attack him when he gets the ball. Just pathetic refereeing.
Yeah bit of frustration technical on Oturu but Apple Valley can't match his physicality and are playing him pretty cheap.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Damn, this game is very chippy. Tre flopped on that play with Oturu. Pretty obvious Outuru took exception to Tre not coming to the U. Can't blame Oturu, Gabe or Omersa for wanting to beat Tre every chance they get.
I don't see how it's even an idea that oturu is taking exception on Trae. It's heat of one game, probably didn't even know that was trae just knew he was getting hacked all half and threw the last guy to do it to the ground.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Incredible finish. So glad Oturu was on the winning team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a close fan of either team, but pulled for the future Gopher to win.

Great ending.

Oturu left off the all tournament team?

Was that due to sportsmanship from that shove or what the?

By the way, I'm pleased by Oturu.

Plays in control of his body. Knows how to block shots cleanly. He rushes his short shots a bit, but made a couple nice passes.
Like to see him next to Jordan Murphy next year.

WTF, Oturu didn't make the all-tournament team? What an effing joke. Seriously a bad F up by whoever puts that team together.

Oturu left off the all tournament team?

Was that due to sportsmanship from that shove or what the?

Don’t understand that at all.
Great game and great finish. At least Oturu has satisfaction of scoring game winning basket in grand style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to be. Stupid.

I know. MVP of the tourney and probably mr Basketball to.many people. Shouldn't have been a T. He should have made all tourney and was the MVP of the tourney. Glad the Jones family is finally gone and the media can stop kissing their asses all day. Jon K, doogie... barf!!!

If Oturu is already making SC Top 10 in high school, I can't wait to see how many times he makes it as a Gopher!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom