Shannon Brooks out for the year

Damn!! He's my favorite player! Met him at a coffee shop last summer and he couldn't have been nicer to my grandson. Wish him the best.

Damn!! He's my favorite player! Met him at a coffee shop last summer and he couldn't have been nicer to my grandson. Wish him the best.

My kid's favorite player too because he was so nice in taking a picture with him at the spring game.

KLEIN!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though....for all the people that would constantly harp on Klein and Kill/Claeys about off-season/practice injuries, there sure aren't many crying foul for Brooks, Winfield last year, Connelly, (was Douglas in game?), etc. Interesting how that's all of the sudden a non-issue, even though it's now happening to high profile skill groups instead of obscure lineman.

Steven Richardson wasn't an obscure lineman.

The only potential issue I had with the previous staff was the amount of contact in practice. It seemed like a lot of previous injuries were caused by that. Maybe I'm wrong, that just seemed to be the opinion of some.

Non-contact injuries are going to happen unfortunately. Not a lot you can do about it.

I hope Shannon makes another run at it after surgery.

At the very least he can have some fun at school / do some book learn'n in the meantime...

Top Bottom