STrib: As spring football practices begin, Gophers face a boatload of questions

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Randy:

Fleck and his coaching staff will have plenty of questions to address with this team. Here are some of the biggest ones entering spring practice:

Who’ll be the quarterback?

Who will carry the ball?

Who will catch the ball?

How is the offensive line?

Is there a new ‘Stove’?

How’s the secondary?

http://www.startribune.com/as-sprin...phers-face-a-boatload-of-questions/475937973/

Go Gophers!!

Who will carry the ball?

Rodney and Shannon. Probably only question we don't have

Good thing everyone has oars then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offense could see a major bump up with better o line and Qb play. Please let it be so!

Pretty much states what a Gopher football fan would know, but may provide some info. for the casual fan. And, as per every StarTrib article regarding Gopher football, the comment section is a troll fest.

Pretty much states what a Gopher football fan would know, but may provide some info. for the casual fan. And, as per every StarTrib article regarding Gopher football, the comment section is a troll fest.

"Troll Fest" sounds like it should be the name of a summer celebration for some small town in Northern Minnesota. The kind where the main attractions are the parade, beer garden and bingo tent.

As far as the main topic - show me one team in D1 college FB that doesn't have some questions going into spring ball. Every team has to replace seniors. Every team has some kind of depth concerns at one position or another.

Year, the Gophers have questions. They also have almost 6 months to come up with answers. It's all in how you present the situation. You can present it as a challenge, or as an opportunity. I could take the same set of facts, and write a column on "Gophers exited to begin evaluating young talent going into Spring Ball." come to think of it, that's Sid's column..........

Top Bottom