Shooter: Despite having Gophers on schedule, Neb has toughest schedule in nation

Shooter is a major-league ass.

ji3rn9k.gif

Crack college football analyst that he is, Shooter is a great source for CF knowledge. The fact he is still writing just proves how crumby the twin cities sports writing community really is.

Good to read that people are thinking that the Gophers will have a strong team this year.

This is the sort of thing that upsets me with our local media. I don't expect them to be cheerleaders like small time, college town writers and the Gophers haven't really provided a lot of excellence for them to write about over the years but these sort of cheap shots are ridiculous. With all the sports franchises in town, why is Shooter (seriously is he 5 years old with that nickname?) wasting everyone's time by 'breaking the story' about Nebraska's strength of schedule anyways?

Have we heard what Jim Carter thinks about the new uniforms yet?

So some people know how every thing is going to pan out before the season (injuries, development of players etc.)

So some people know how every thing is going to pan out before the season (injuries, development of players etc.)

We have talent rankings now. What else is needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the Huskers can turn it around this year under Frost and only lose to the Gophers by 23 instead of 33.

We have talent rankings now. What else is needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seventy percent of the time works every time. Can’t expect to win without a team of 5th year blue chippers.

PJ thrives on ridicule and has an enormous, Paul Bunyan-sized wooden chip on his shoulder. This is exactly the type of bulletin board material he needs to motivate the team. Very likely a 10 win season coming after resident Flecktiks and the media (and super fans, and Fleck) predict a sorry Year 2 after a letdown in Year 1.

Top Bottom