Nate Mason posts message to fans, talks career, season, etc.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Been my favorite Gopher since I’ve been watching religiously (15 years)

Said it Wednesday that I truly felt bad for him and the ending of his career. Wish him nothing but the best!

Fine young man. Wish him all the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was a great player. I assume he will play ball in Europe next year?

It is far more satisfying as a fan to watch a kid grow, develop, mature, and go through ups and downs for four years like Mason over a one and done player in my opinion. Even though it's far from the truth, you feel as though you get to know them a little bit.

The team has been mostly terrible during his four years but I've enjoyed watching him play the entire time.

It is far more satisfying as a fan to watch a kid grow, develop, mature, and go through ups and downs for four years like Mason over a one and done player in my opinion. Even though it's far from the truth, you feel as though you get to know them a little bit.

The team has been mostly terrible during his four years but I've enjoyed watching him play the entire time.

+1 it was a very interesting time

I wouldn't mind having the option of experiencing latter.

Go Gophers!!

Wish we had Nate back for another year.
Nate is a solid player and seems like a good person. I'm ready to move on. These past four years have been trying times. Best to put it all in the past. Best wishes to Nate in the future.

Top Bottom