All B1G Tournament Thread

Thanks Holy Man for the update. By chance were you sitting near Badger fans and the Reuvers family for one of the games? On TV it felt like there was good atmosphere on Friday and Saturday, which is typical.

Fyi, Chicago and Indy are only set for the next 4 years. Delany said on the Sunday nite in the postgame show they would be deciding the 4 years following sometime next spring. He indicated other cities would get consideration based on "athletic directors input".

I have been to 14 of these, I missed going the past few years and hope to return now that it will be back in the traditional Big 10 imprint.

I thought it was set for eight years. Too bad. We might get stuck with another east cost venture.

Yes, I in fact had my five seconds of fame on BTN. A couple people screen shot the picture and sent it to me. Really nice seats at that point. I thought the camera guy on the end of the row was on break. Obviously he wasn't.

I'm pretty sure my group committed to Chicago for next year, and I always go to Indy since my niece moved there.

I thought it was set for eight years. Too bad. We might get stuck with another east cost venture.

Yes, I in fact had my five seconds of fame on BTN. A couple people screen shot the picture and sent it to me. Really nice seats at that point. I thought the camera guy on the end of the row was on break. Obviously he wasn't.

I'm pretty sure my group committed to Chicago for next year, and I always go to Indy since my niece moved there.

My gut feeling is it go back to the East Coast at least once in the next 4 year cycle (might be Philadelphia or Brooklyn instead of DC or MSG), plus another newbie (Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis or maybe even Omaha). My money would be on Detroit with their fancy new downtown arena. They also are hosting the NCAA 1st/2nd round there this year, if it goes well that is even more in their favor.

As for your BTN Shining Moment, it was after a Reuvers made basket. If I had blinked I would have missed it, but congrats.

Playing this week in NYC as it turns out would have been a nightmare with a Norester hitting the coast. Over 1600 flights cancelled in the NY/tristate area.

Playing this week in NYC as it turns out would have been a nightmare with a Norester hitting the coast. Over 1600 flights cancelled in the NY/tristate area.

Getting up to a foot of snow today. I wonder if the teams all got in before the storm started.

Delaney's luck of the Irish.

Top Bottom